Mind/Emotion Control Servitor for beginners — Alvo

So guys, how’s going? I’m here to share a servitor well know in chaos magick community in Brazil. His name is Alvo (that means aim or target, in portuguese). He’s not part of a closed group, instead he was created to be a public servitor that grows stronger with more people using him.

I’m not the one who created it, but because it’s on a public website that anyone can use (in addition to it being a great server), I decided to share it with other people in the world who may have needs. From what I saw on the website, a lot of people are really looking for a server like this, so feel free to use it.

This is his “card” it has the name of the servitor and says “Mind Control”
Sigilo-Alvo-Manipulacao-Mental-Servo-Astral-Magia-do-Caos-Caotize-se-300x300-1

He can be used to:

• Love and Lust
• Know the mind of other people
• Insert thoughts
• Break limiting beliefs
• Manipulate dreams and emotions

Here’s his full description word to word:

“Alvo is an astral server for mental manipulation, emotions and dreams. It is extremely useful for manipulating people’s thoughts; makes them sure that their thoughts come from themselves. This server can also be used to deconstruct negative factors (such as limiting beliefs and prejudices, for example), influence people to make decisions and manipulate emotions. When requested, the server can also cause dreams and nightmares in the desired person.”

ACTIVATION:

He’s very versatile and can be activated from meditation to sex magick.

FEEDING:

Talk to him, sing a song or any type interaction that you do to him gives him force and energy to push further the task.

OFFERINGS:

He don’t have any especific offerings, you can offer him anything as long it is by heart.

From my experiences he excel if used along with other servitors to make the contact/evocation stronger (such as Luna and Stormy).

12 Likes

Awesome.

Thanks, @MrKeleton.

I know that Brazil has a strong occult current with the various Afro-Brazilian traditions there. Thanks again for sharing this servitor with us. If you have anything else to with us from the chaos magick community there, please do so.

Thanks for sharing this. I’ve been having a great lack of success with causing nightmares, so this came along just in time

• Hi! could you share the site? The community of chaos magic in Brazil, if you want - in pm. Thks!