Mike_Bee's Evocation Guide

should we pronounce it as it is ?

2 Likes

Yes its pronounced as it appears.

2 Likes

Here is the evocation of Prince Vassago using this exact method

9 Likes

How did you get the background of the sigil black like that is it the paper that was black? Cause it looks really good

2 Likes

Check out Mike’s journal “Mornings with Prince Orobas.” He describes the specific paper he uses for his seals there.

5 Likes

@Sacredblood_old I use a simple black cardstock style paper you can find at any office Depot and liquid chalk white markers. :smiley::zap::+1:

6 Likes

I got the same materials the other day, and even if I was having results with my plain white paper and black marker, this way it looks so much cooler… :joy:

5 Likes

It realllllly does. Like it looks so pretty.

4 Likes

Wow, what a great guide!
I could picture every step in my mind while reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would you consider circle of power from Archangel of magick or the ritual to wield power from demons of magick to be suitable substitutes for the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram?

5 Likes

Totally acceptable

4 Likes

Yeah it does. That’s awesome. :+1::racehorse::racehorse:

4 Likes

Hello my friend I have a concern:

So! I need some advice, so I bought a chalice first and the next day (today) got the evoking eternity book and it says the chalice should have no markings on it and be tin brass or copper I think, it’s aluminum and the outside is resin I think, it has baphomet and a star on it, will this do you think?

2 Likes

I would personally use it if it were me. You made an effort to get a chalice and you’ve got one. Go with it. :+1:

3 Likes

I was in the shower earlier and just thinking about this. I had the thought to say sorry for disturbing you but wouldn’t this upset the respect and power balance or is the sorry not giving away power?

2 Likes

Purely politeness and decorum. If it makes someone uncomfortable about power balances then by all means take it out.

That bit of spiritual politeness came from none other than Poke Runyon of the Order of the Temple of Astarte.

5 Likes

Okay thanks!

1 Like

Think of it like this @dagar. What if you were busy doing something important when I called you. Wouldn’t it be nice if I said sorry to disturb you but I have a favor to ask…

Just manners @dagar :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Very true Mike thank you again!

1 Like

Is there any pronunciation guide for that Demonic Invocation/spell?? I think i saw it in a thread… Maybe. Can you tell @anon25000386

1 Like