Mike_Bee's Evocation Guide

What’s the root of this Demonic conjuration? Are these Angel names?

I’ve never used Angel names before as I thought they’d be disrespectful to the spirit as it would constrain them.

Looking forward to learn. Thanks. :nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

That individual had left the forum sadly. You might be better off using the search function (magnifying glass in the top right) to look for an answer though! :+1:

1 Like

To answer your question, no, there are no angel names in the conjuration. EA Koetting received it from the demon Azazel, if I recall correctly.

5 Likes

Ok super, thank you!!

1 Like

Awesome! This seems straight forward.

2 Likes

I’m the author of this and Im back on the forum now. If anyone has questions about this material please feel free to pm

This is a new ebook I’ve written and gifted to balg. This has alot of my actual techniques of practice as well as stories of my interactions with Goetic spirits. I hope everyone enjoys it.

18 Likes

Are you suppose to have a black colored sigil?

1 Like

You can make a spirits seal with corresponding colors or not. I use this particular paper because it’s thick like a cardstock paper and it lasts a long time and us of good quality.

Here’s a guide I wrote on the subject of you’re interested.

4 Likes

When you chant the spirits name do you keep your mind clear or just think of the spirit?

this is how i do things now

eyes closed get in to TGS you feel “internal shift” dizzy,light-headed and pressure in your forehead then chant the spirits name till it shows up?

2 Likes

Are you following my evocation guide? I’m not sure what your question is?

3 Likes

yes sorry about that i just wanted to know if you get dizzy,light-headed or pressure in your forehead when doing evocation or both?

and do you keep your mind clear or just think of the spirit when chanting?

3 Likes

Yes that is a side effect of the psychic pressure and bridge building. When this happens I stay focused on opening the seal. During the conjuration I give myself over to the feeling completely and ride the wave while in the act bringing the spirit through.

It sounds like you’re on the right track. :+1::ok_hand::grin:

7 Likes

oko thanks

right now i get in to trance by polling my vision back and looking up and closing my eyes then the dizzy,light-headedness and forehead pressure happens.

1 Like

Re reviewed, on it. I was thinking for outside work, due to wind, it might be helpful to grab three lanterns from Michaels and put the candles inside the lanterns. I like how the tea lights or the candles form the triangle.

2 Likes

Whatever works bud

2 Likes

Bump

6 Likes

I’m curious, When saying the conjuration, do you look at the seal and say it? Cause I haven’t been doing that.

1 Like

@Jetsetrose I point my wand or fingers directly at the seal and move it up and down with the inflection of the syllables of my conjuration. Like I’m literally speaking directly to the spirit.

Typically after two or three recitations the psychic pressure becomes very strong and then it abates as the spirit arrived. Then a strong presence can be felt.

5 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

Bump

3 Likes