Middle Pillar Questions

Just wondering a few things about the middle pillar.
Would be gratefull for any clarification.

Is the middle pillar more effective if the words are vibrated physically as in said aloud.
Or mentally?

Is the number of times the word is vibrated at different spheres relative to the amount of energy raised?
Like i usually vibrate each the god names 3 times and also the Angelic names and the ennochian at the throat.

Also is it possible to build up enough energy to launch your self into the astral via the middle pillar ritual.

And what would happen if i vibrate each word 10 times?
Or even more?

Thanks in advance.

Later that day…

Done a good amount of vibrations of the godnames and angelic names, after the lbrp and brh
And i have to say i think its linked , i feel like i have taken some energy drug ,
Seems to be what i put in , i got out in the form of buckets of energy

Nice to see you were able to answer your own question through experimentation, so kudos for that. Definitely vibrating them aloud with the force of physical sound is preferable and more effective than silently in the mental sphere. When I used to practice those three rituals in conjunction years ago I would often get that “energy boost” you mention. I’ve never looked into the physiology of why that occurs but I know what you’re talking about.

[quote=“SolomonThoth, post:1, topic:6227”]Just wondering a few things about the middle pillar.
Would be gratefull for any clarification.

Is the middle pillar more effective if the words are vibrated physically as in said aloud.
Or mentally?

Is the number of times the word is vibrated at different spheres relative to the amount of energy raised?
Like i usually vibrate each the god names 3 times and also the Angelic names and the ennochian at the throat.

Also is it possible to build up enough energy to launch your self into the astral via the middle pillar ritual.

And what would happen if i vibrate each word 10 times?
Or even more?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I’ve been doing those few rituals for a few years total (LBRP, BRH, MP) among others as a daily exercise. When you first start out, it’s often encourage to vibrate them authoritatively which typically means louder than normal. Experimenting is encouraged at all times, it just depends on what you prefer the best. I myself live in an apartment complex and on occasion I have exploded into a more rapturous state where I forget I have people living next to me. However, that’s a personal choice not to shatter their walls because of a white magick ritual. I’ve never done it before but I’m pretty sure it’s possible.

You don’t need to vibrate the God names more than the usual amount of 6-9. Key word is need. Part of the reason why that is is based on the influx of energies. The Middle Pillar is about clearing psycho-sexual blockages in the Ruach (animated spirit of the body. The word itself is also used to mean other things). The Ruach in this case is synonymous with the Kundalini. The Middle Pillar ritual is great for allowing that energy free flowing movement to prevent certain disasters like 1) insanity, 2) death, 3) the energy is released (like when the orgasm occurs) or 4) enlightenment. Enlightenment isn’t really a big issue by itself but you forget how you got there in the first place and can lead to serious life problems. Likewise, enlightenment can be lost in the same life time.

Vibrating the God names 6-9 times is fine. You can use the Great Voice so long as it’s authoritative. Getting used to the feel of your full voice is mainly why people suggest it. If you don’t have the space or privacy, try a local occult group or Mason lodge (one that isn’t of dubious worth).

I see no point in doing more since you’re looking for quality, not quantity. As for the astral projection part: you don’t need to nor do I recommend it as (normally) you’re standing when doing the ritual. If you suddenly lost your balance and fell, you’re a ghost- as in dead. Or you could wind up in a coma, hurt yourself and suddenly snap back to your body before you’re prepared to enter and causing astral whiplash or nothing.

There’s also the question of how much do you know of the entities that are in there? There’s more than angels and demons. To an untrained magician, novice or dabbler you actually stand to make more catastrophic decisions with things you’ve never heard of. Some things mask themselves to appear as anything they wish. You might even incur the wrath of a greater magician or witch by stumbling on something you were supposed to. Or you could give the illusion of a threat as one group near me learned. I almost killed them not because they were some titanic, demonic force but because I couldn’t tell what the were. All I heard was “Hide your hands.” So, I blessed them about a week later so they wouldn’t succumb to death. No need to be so rash after all, especially for a harmless mistake or misunderstanding. Of course, not everyone is that way.

I apologize for a lengthy post but safety is key. Also, Mason’s don’t like the outright association with magic to “outsiders” due to… well, whatever goes on. To be quite honest, I’m not sure nor do I really care unless it affects me. The other thing is that when you do these rituals, the LBRP especially, you get out what you put in. Assuming an attitude of beauty and joy brings things out. So does intensive energy. I’ve never done the MP by itself because of unwanted influences making their way into things- jamming up my stuff. Have fun, be safe and hit me up if you need anything.

2 Likes