Michael Jackson Magician Fans & Admirers Wanted

Hello! I am looking for mages, witches, occultists that are also fans, big fans or admirers of the King of Pop Michael Jackson. It is for a crucial operation (dark arts, defensive magick) that shall be carried out via PM. Just message me if interested.

1 Like

I’m just a muggle, but I’ve been a fan since the 80s. His music videos for “Thriller” and “Ghosts” are just brilliant.

4 Likes

I’ve been sitting here watching his videos. The man was a legend!

1 Like

I’m not not a fan, but I am just really curious about what you’re cooking up here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m interested, big fan here

1 Like

@Driplax Sent you a PM.

Im a fan but not sure if i would take part, just curious here

1 Like

Sent you a PM.

1 Like

Hey…big MJ fan here, please include me if you are still busy with this…very curious

1 Like

Curious… again not a fan as such but also not a hater at all

2 Likes

@Cleocat @anon69037110 Messaged you.

Let’s say it’s about preserving his legacy and rehabilitating his image & reputation, esp. since he can no longer defend himself and, under US law, is not even protected from lies, slander and defamation.

1 Like

URGENT!!! Still looking for candidates. Got several responses, but I need more people. I need people actually WILLING to take drastic action. I’m serious here. Time is running!

Got some replies, but nobody was truly interested. Still time to join,though.

Got replies, but no one was willing to take such action. It’s about saving Jackson’s reputation.