Methods of Physical Time Travel

Hi EA, I have recently become very interested in developing the ability to time travel.

As I have done my research, I know that physical time travel is possible. However, most of the material out there is based in astral projection or mind-based methods. That is not what I am interested in, as I seek to physically transport myself to an earlier time period or to past points in my own life.

However, I am disappointed by the lack of information on the subject, even by working occultists.

There are three avenues that I find myself going down:

1. Contacting a time traveler on the 5th dimension
  2. Contacting time gods/entities to help me in developing these abilities
  3. Following up on whatever leads I can to track down time travelers that exist in this world.

EA, I post this question because I want to know how you would gather information for an obscure topic such as this. What do you do in similar situations where you find yourself compelled to find out more about an entity, technique, ability, or field of study?

11 Likes

Personal I would go with this then they can tell you for sure that it is possible and they can help you with #1 & #3.

2 Likes

Oh and for the record I don’t know of an entity that deals with time travel, not to say that there isn’t any I just don’t know. Perhaps someone in the forum or use the Search mode in the forum can help you.

2 Likes

Did you ever learn anything? I’m also interested.

2 Likes

Interesting as I read your post, also searhing for the same type of information… You mention contacting entities for help… I remember the youtube video, 10 dimensions explained, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Gotl9vRGs about 2min into the vid they hint at the possibility of higher dimensional beings being able to *fold the dimension below. I also remember the 1980s TV show quantum leap, which, although imagined jumping into another person’s consciousness in the past, presented perhaps shifting of consciousness within one’s own lifetime… So, after watching the Grant Morrison aliens talks, I had similar thoughts about petitioning other extradimensional entities to help and fold time. If they plug us in, could they unplug and reconnect us to a point in our former consciousness? I imagine that there must be a connection as memory is a data connection to a past state / event. Perhaps spirits, perhaps DMT entities, no idea if possible or not, just musing. Anyone else have any similar ideas? Sorry. No, I’m not high, just strange.

1 Like