Methods Of Evocation

Can’t speak for everyone but I think it’s because Demons are more… open minded and helpful, very close to humans. Angels and YAHVH on the other hand, I guess not as much. Maybe Angels are fine to work with, I personally tried it and they were friendly, very understanding etc But the big boss, I’m not sure… from my experience he’s just …complicated, difficult to reach and understand.

1 Like

The only time i use incense is when a spirit (demons mostly) request a gift or offering. And i would offer the incense as the limit of my generosity according to the terms of sacred rites. And that does it.

Other time i may just use the incense to honour them, without them asking. Including the holy angels.

But when it comes to making use of the right Arts, working with the holy angels, i offer the incense the moment they appear as a means of entertaining them and welcoming them.

3 Likes

I get your point. But they are all very close to human. Even the holy angels are more closer, but we human distance ourselves. And they are open minded and very helpful too.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Wow, you do think highly of yourself, don’t you? You’ll fit right in here :rofl::rofl:

I already went over what an astral evocation is, and what a physical evocation is on this forum, and the difference between them. Some here do use astral evocation but I would not say “most.” Some also use physical evocation, and what one uses depends on many factors such as natural talent, ability to sense, and whether they have an environment conducive to it, which seems to be the big stumbling block for most people,

Yes, EA, the co founder of this forum, has walked with his Ascended Master teacher in physical form. It’s described in his book Ipsissimus, I believe. A former member of the forum, Arcane, has mentioned something similar as well. There are also members here who have such materialization of their spirit husbands. I know of one in particular who’s demon king husband shows up regularly in physical form. I haven’t heard of a spirit wife doing so though. i wonder if it’s a male thing :thinking:

1 Like

so does your spirit materiase himself only or can you materialise spirits physicaly like this, if so, how?

1 Like

Ok…and I don’t think highly of myself but that is what I am.

All that which inspires men to a higher form of existence - that is my power, my influence. I am the wisdom which brings order. I am the light which brings light.

4 Likes

I don’t quite get your message there. My spirit? You mean my guardian?

And if i can materialize spirits physically like that? Yes. How? I’m thinking of creating a new topic about that. Evoking Spirits into Physical Manifestation.

I saw a post recently where this person had to do eleven days prayer then some rituals before getting to meet an Olympic Spirit. Whaaat?

It’s something that, you can wake up one morning, wait for the right time, then say the conjuration. The last one done, of an Olympic Spirit, he came in riding on a donkey. This ain’t astral but physical.

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy your time here on BALG :slight_smile:

Yeah, the eleven days of prayers thing must be a particular system, because I have evoked an Olympic Spirit before without doing anything like that.

1 Like

Yeah, I hope I do. I’m glad I met ya.

Be aware, wisdom doesn’t save from trouble. I am not perfect or Mr. KNOW ALL. I might need your help in the future. Don’t think of me like, ‘Oh isn’t this that dude who thinks highly of himself?’

I hope you understand…I’m a humble fellow. But not just a practitioner of Diabolical works.

4 Likes

I’m not either. I work with both angels and demons. I don’t go for the whole “diabolical” stuff some people do.

1 Like

Oh cool. So…it means I can rely on you?

1 Like

I will try to help you if I can.

2 Likes

Ohh graçias. Thanks.

2 Likes

could you tell me the name of your guardian? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Names have power so it’s probably not a good idea to reveal it.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, i can’t tell you his name but his title. And it’s of no use.

Do you know that these Spirits don’t give their true name? Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel are not names but titles. They have their true names. Same with Belial, Lucifer, Paimon, Beelzebud, etc

3 Likes

Well said, bro. :+1:

2 Likes

please tell me his title then :slight_smile:

Lol why? I just kind of don’t feel like revealing it. But why do you ask?

1 Like

because names have power :slight_smile:

1 Like