Metatron questions

That idea of the All reminds me of the Great Anonymous of Lucian Blaga.

1 Like

Isnā€™t Metatron the scribe of God.

There are mixed stories about his identity and the meaning of his name. Some people believe heā€™s an angel, others believe heā€™s a demon. But they all agree on his authority, almost absolute powers and deep knowledge.

Each wing likely be a symbol of each Goetic spirit, each Goetic seal on each wing. Each 72 wings looks the same Goetic seal may be in a form of a brand.

awesome!
yes you did thank you!

1 Like

same with the 72 angels.maybe a meta god-angel?

1 Like

thank you for helping me guys!
i will share the expirience when i will evoke him!

1 Like

is it safe to work with him? Do you think he would help me gain fame and help me become a famous musician ?

1 Like

What about Shiksas?

From my personal experience working with him so far, yes itā€™s safe.
Sure canā€™t see why not, I believe he could help of course.

2 Likes

Do you think I need some banishing? I used to work with two angels before and I didnā€™t do any banishing I would call him the classic Sigil calling method

1 Like

I donā€™t think you need any banishing with him, I didnā€™t use banishing with him or any other spirit I called and everything is fine. I would only use it if I felt the presence of uninvited negative energy around.

4 Likes

Did Metatron requires any offerings?

1 Like

No I only gave him an offering once, canā€™t speak on his behalf so better leave that to how youā€™ll manage it with him. In general I personally think offerings are optional gifts, not a requirement to work with any spirit. Especially Archangels.

5 Likes

So do you think heā€™s suitable for a newbie?

1 Like

Yeah absolutely.

3 Likes

thank you for the information :heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::hugs: I dont have good astral senses yet so I hope at least I would feel his energy

1 Like

Pleasure to help thank you. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have wonderful experience with him :slight_smile:

Wish you best of luck :+1:

1 Like

Yes. He is considered the voice. His voice sounds commanding and robotic. His energies are fatherly, very loving. Very masculine. Like a ā€œGodsmackā€
Iā€™ve had a few experiences with him in meditation. Iā€™ve also had healing done on me by him. People I disliked he has made me to like and merge with. Heā€™s a good conduit for serious transformation and moving beyond non-duality

2 Likes

I work with Metatron virtually every single day. I call him as part of several rituals mostly to do with unblocking financial problems, e.g. Damon Brandā€™s Master Money Ritual, Henry Archerā€™s several names of Metatron ritual. Very often Iā€™ll also draw on his energy by calling upon a star that comes to me and enters my crown then heart chakra, sometimes Iā€™ll ask for him to stay around in my roomā€™s main light and rain golden energy down, I have no doubt he will protect, clean, unblock, Iā€™ve yet to call on him much for direct requests but Damon Brandā€™s Archangels book has some pwoerful rituals

3 Likes