Metatron question + Introduction

Hi,

I’m an experienced astral projection traveler, Dominic Areth is the name of my guide, I’ve been visiting different hells and heavens on the astral planes over the years for spiritual growth and exploring purposes.

As a consequence of OBEs I’ve developed some episodes of precognition, aura visualization, being observed by black angels during astral projection, attacks from astral vampires or entities from other planes, jumping between parallel universes and alien abductions.

Recently I acquired a Metatron pendant, now I feel connected with the archangel.

I’ve contacted archangel Metatron, I’ve seen sacred geometry of all types around his aura of multiple vivid colors, there is a feeling of peace, power and harmony, does anyone has a similar experience?

4 Likes

Welcome @Dominicareth It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

How long have you been an “astral peojection traveller?”

Do you have any experience in magick?

1 Like

Who were they?

1 Like

Hi DarkestKnight,

=How old are you?=
I’m 44 years old.

=Where do you hail from?=
I’m from Mexico.

=How long have you been an “astral peojection traveller?=
I’ve been doing OBEs since 1996 [24 years].

=Do you have any experience in magick?=
I’m learning Thot Tarot.

Regards

2 Likes

Hi Lop_Pollo,

Who were they?

The black Angels [aka archons] observe while you are out of your body on the astral plane, they are testing your progress, however, they don’t want to be detected…
You will recognize them when the time is right.

Regards

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more. I have edited your title to reflect that you have met the criteria for our introductions rule.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

What method do you use for your OBE?

Welcome.
Thank you, and be blessed.

Hi Healing_Heart,

Visualization and consciousness, the only enemy is fear [astral vampires feed on your nightmares, this entities could be on your side or above you just before the out of body experience].

Learn to remember, that’s the key. You could start by doing lucid dreams, after gaining some experience then try a conscious astral projection. Write a diary. It will take you around 4-12 weeks if you start from scratch.

Reading books techniques helps.

Regards

3 Likes

Tjank you. And again welcome friend