Messages from Astaroth?

I’ve been having really intense daydreams/visions as of lately. Maybe I’ll be in my car, and I’ll have a “memory like” daydream of this amazing sex that I’ve had with someone. Very slow and passionate.
I’ve had very intense dreams in the last few weeks regarding these scenarios, and sometimes the visions will interrupt me at work.
It’s been maybe 4 months since I’ve made my alliance with Astaroth and I’m starting to get the intense dreams that people are talking about, but I haven’t yet heard of anyone experiencing active daydreams/visions of intense sex while they’re awake.
Has anyone experienced this? Do I just need to get laid? Lol
I should also add that in my daydreams, I’m with a man (I’m a woman).

1 Like

Maybe your workings with her will entail a lot of sexual magick? You may also be guided to a partner.

1 Like

sounds like incubi or succubi idk lol

1 Like

Thank you for your response❤️ I hope so… I’ve been asking her for a lover.

1 Like

Then I’d say that’s definitely a sign!

3 Likes

I didnt have any sexual experiences with Astaroth but she tends to put some thoughts in you during your day when you least expect it. You daydream for a while and then oop a random thought appears that is not told with your voice. She also appears a lot in dreams so yeah that does sound like Astaroth. Now why would she put sexual visions to you that I do not know

1 Like

I have different experiences with Astaroth. But he/she came to me in the form indicated in the Goetia (only as a man). Yes, I also have intense dreams and meditations.

It seems to me that if you have a good connection with Astaroth, you can ask him / her the meaning of these dreams (in my experience it is better to ask him / her directly what a particular vision or dream means if they have a connection with him / her).

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response :heart:
She’s very elusive with me lol she answers what she wants if that makes any sense and kinda leaves me to interpret things.
But I’ll try again to get some clarity. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for your response!
Yeah perhaps I need to meditate and figure out…

1 Like