Message from Thoth

Kind of off topic, but the Titans - is it possible to work with them? Feel free to PM me if this is derailing too much.

Yes it’s possible to work with the Titans.

Of course you can!

As for the spirits. I can’t agree more with you here. I actually believe the same thing. To be honest, I haven’t studied much about Quetzalcoatl, only what I have heard from spirits and studied online a while back.

However, I’ve spent years studying and working with Thoth and more recently Ningishzidda. Especially when I learned that they may be King Paimon. To be honest, before this very thread, that Thoth and King Paimon clearly said it, I never got a clear answer about it (@Yberion you can confirm that :joy:).

Hermes and Thoth not just feel the same, but if you look closely, kinda act the same, though they do have some different energies and their behaviour can be seen as different by many. However, since Thoth has talked about this before, Ningishzidda also showed me signs about it too, I’ll take their word for it. Now, I’m not sure how same their energies should be. I can’t completely explain what’s going on in the astral, nor I umderstand everything about energies, but I trust my insticts and the spirits that I’m close with. Plus, I get so many signs that it can’t be really called luck anymore… :joy:

But I guess, summoning them and maybe even evoking them, could give us some clear answers easier.

But all in all, I can’t really argue with your statement, I support it actually. Even for Quetzalcoatl, I can’t really say for sure, I still have a lot to learn. I’m just saying the stuff I know for sure.

1 Like

This resonates so much with me. It’s pretty much what King Paimon told me, too.

This. I was told that they are not the same as in the exact same entity, but the same as in same family, or energetic current, brothers, something along those lines. So kinda the same, yet not the same – it’s fascinating, to say the least. When I invoked Thoth I sensed a great similarity between him and King Paimon, like brothers, but even closer. Our concepts don’t really cut it when trying to explain these relations, but King Paimon often uses the word “family” for this purpose, which is probably the closest we can get to grasping the idea.

Yes, King Paimon recently said He won’t “hand out knowledge on a silver platter”. It’s only through our own work that we can truly grow and learn substantially. I’m also sensing that there’s a LOT more to it. :wink:

Thank you for sharing @Manosman.

2 Likes

@Lux_Tenebris I’m glad you found it useful!

I asked Thoth about it. He said that King Paimon is the spirit and he was the physical being that became a new aspect of the spirit. They’re the same, but there’s more to it than just “the spirit once had a body and then returned to the astral”.

1 Like

I think so, too. It’s what I’ve been sensing for a while, and King Paimon also indicated that the matter is way more complex.

1 Like

@Manosman my experience with Paimon so far definitely supports this as well. When I first spoke to him and asked his advice on something he gave me a nugget of information. After I followed the path he suggested, it led to a total transformation of my work and a project that is changing my life dramatically.

He didn’t directly tell me what to do but made a suggestion that once followed through on (by my effort) totally changed things. It’s like the old “Give a man a fish and you’ll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” Being willing to learn and walk the path yourself is often the secret to Magick itself.

I’m eagerly anticipating taking to Thoth soon for the first time.

1 Like

@anon18450039 Yes, King Paimon is always like that. Thoth is like that too, I believe you’ll really like him.

1 Like

@anon48079295
Why do you think Hermes can’t be Thoth?
‘‘The Greeks related Thoth to their god Hermes due to his similar attributes and functions.’’ Afaik it from Thoth when he talked to me he is Hermes, too. He said it to me. Thoth is only the older appearance.

Because he’s not, ive experiences both and most associations are based off associations that literally can fit any being. It’s literally only constructed off that. Many Greek associations between Egyptian and Greeks. It’s just clinging to what a book tells you. Thoth is a lunar primordial God long predate Hermes and brother to Ra no child of Zeus. One can claim that the Gods can show up as both and change their energy depending on the mask but that’s imo just a bs way to self rectify your claim if they show up together instead of as one being. Because if they find out they’re wrong or was tricked they’d question their abilities.

Just to note I don’t doubt I could be wrong, as I’ve said before even I question my own UPGs to try and verify through SPG, but I find people just like to follow what a book says “Hermes who is named Thoth to the Egyptians” then their experiences are sculpted around it. Just as people who think Cernunnos is a mask of Lucifer which is ridiculous to me also, Cernunnos and Veles maybe but not Lucifer. Half these connections are based off poor associations, especially given if any demon were to be considered a mask of Cernunnos it would be Belial if I were to believe that and dig deeper into it. But examples.

I suppose it’s a bit like me telling someone I’m the reincarnation of Jack Parsons, in a way I am Jack Parsons but in a way I am not Jack Parsons. Jack and I are two separate people who share the same essence and soul body the consciousness that is based on my objective observation is very different from his yet the higher consciousness based on being is the same. If that makes any sense. I can’t tell you what Jack had for breakfast on November 25 of 1932 but he might be able to tell you it was bacon and eggs with toast butter and jam and hashbrowns served with coffee and a glass of milk at a little diner on the edge of town a rusty old propane gas tank in the back that looks like a big sausage, dirt parking lot, hard wood floors, red cushions on the booth seats and the place was practically empty. The eggs were a bit too runny but I put plenty of salt and pepper on them and ate them anyway dipping my hashbrowns and toast in the yolk. I came up with some neat ideas I drew on a napkin that would later be integrated into a solid fuel source to be used to help beat the Nazis. Or something like that.

2 Likes

Very nice message, bro. As a native american, the Mayans part really made me feel glad. Prosperity and beauty to the Lord of Words!

2 Likes

In my experience, Thoth is Hermes, I have no doubt about that. And I’m not taking that from any book (though I do read the emerald tablets and the hermetica, trying to understand these texts as best as I can). That aside though, these spirits talked to me clearly about that connection and as far as I know, they did so to many magi here. Those who know alchemy know clearly about that connection too.

Yes, that’s actually the best way to explain it. Two spirits being the same isn’t about “x spirit is y spirit at the same time”, but “x spirit has the same higher self as y spirit”.

This is why they’ve been telling me that Ningishzidda/Kulla, Thoth and Hermes/Mercury are the same. They’re not these spirits at the same time (like it’s one spirit with many names or something), they are different beings, but with the same higher self.

I’ll give one more example, let’s assume that Ningishzidda, Thoth and Hermes were actual physical beings (I’m not saying they were, I’m looking into that, I just want you to assume that for now, so we can move on with the example), so let’s say they were physical beings. So, we have 3 physical beings that aren’t the same (obviously, just like two people that stand next to each other aren’t the same person…). Them being the same spiritual being doesn’t mean they’re the same physical being right? So, that would mean that the soul in their body is the same and just came to Earth multiple times: once as Ningishzidda/Kulla, then as Thoth and then as Hermes. I mean, Hermes is called the thrice-born, for he came to Earth three times (they were other lifetimes after that too I think, but that’s not the point here).

So, when I say that they’re the same, I don’t mean “They’re both healers, know alchemy, like knowledge, so they must be the same”. Many people do that for spirits, don’t get me wrong, but some beings do share some really interesting connections.

5 Likes

Here is something that is going to really blow your mind my man. Believe it or not you @Manosman are Thoth, yes that’s right you heard me correctly. As we discussed the higher consciousness the essence and the being the superconsciousness that permeates all and that universal aspect. Similar to the way that your DNA is your parents DNA your spiritual aspect of the higher self stems from this higher universal consciousness not based in objective observation but in being, existing and the reason you are so drawn to it is because you are part of this larger “family” of higher consciousness.

2 Likes

Actually, King Paimon and Thoth have talked about this in the past. They were trying to explain to me about consciousness. However, you also said the same thing as them, that I share the same kind of spiritual consciousness as him. It’s like we are part of a family that has a specific purpose in mind and we all try to achieve that goal.

However, that goes deeper than that. I mean, those who are part of that family can even tap to the knowledge other family members possess. It’s like we’re all connected. And so, one of us can know all things Thoth knows, just by connecting with him. It’s wierd to explain… the easier way to give an example is with tarot decks (though I still underestimate the actual thing, but it’s an example easy for all to understand).

Those who use the same tarot decks are connected with the creator of that deck that created the symbolism through his consciousness, but also to all the other people who use it as a part of them and their daily life (and not as a mere hobby). And so, the ideas, the symbolism and the energy that each person in that circle of people has, other people from that circle can feel and begin to understand by connecting with the circle itself.

2 Likes

When I asked about the connections between them, it was explained to me as a large network of neurons doing synapses with each other when is necessary

Yeah, it make sense

3 Likes