Message from Lucifuge Rofocale

Hey guys, I was thinking about which demon to evoke for the first time and all of a sudden I FELT Lucifuge Rofocale enter the room(still feeling him as I type this.). Mind you, I did not evoke him. I was unsure whether it was him so I went to the search bar on this site. As I typed in the word ‘Lucifuge’, I swear my phone key board auto predicted the ENTIRE word LUCIFUGE before I finished typing it. It never did that before. Anyway, I got my notepad/Pen, went into TGS and here is what he asked me to share(what he told me ):

FROM LUCIFUGE : You are strong, even when you think you are not. Keep going. We are pleased with your progress. Power is yours. Don’t settle for weakness. Live life without fear. Live life without pain. Take what you want. Azazel is waiting for you. You have much to learn. Don’t fear, he will not harm you. Respect is yours. Take what is yours. Share this on BALG. That is all.

END.

So guys, that’s it. I channeled my first demon lol. How does it sound to you? Do you feel Lucifuge in the message?

41 Likes

sychro fuckin nicities… wtf…

5 Likes

good job though…

sorry its just i work with both of those entities and the message interestingly also is applicable to me. i asked Azazel to send me some sort of message so id know i really did evoke him and it seems i have my confirmation. thank you for sharing

9 Likes

Hahaha!!! Thats too freaking awesome!!

Id say you nailed it!! @Micah

2 Likes

Lucifuge and Azazel are close so that makes sense. Perfect sense!!

5 Likes

Thanks guys :smiley:

5 Likes

Is “take what you want” meant as a “the end justifies the means” sort of thing?

1 Like

@Kazama, yes. By any means necessary.

1 Like

I feel the massed forces of hell, of the drive towards ascent of the infernal realms, and given the week I’ve had, the year I’ve had, this was rather a heartening message (though was forging on regardless) - thanks though to you BOTH! :smiley:

6 Likes

This is seriously speaking right to me holy shit! I evoked him last night and was just talking about azazel!I feel him here strongly, dizziness! Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

Belial, Beleth And Azazel had me misty eyed yesterday.
Now Lucifuge today.
You gotta love these guys.

6 Likes

I welcome you Azazel into my life. I don’t know what I can give as tribute to repay you, but I invite him, King Belial, and any other spirits who seek to help me into my life.

1 Like

I feel that way just now reading this

1 Like

This mrsssge seems to speak to me, it’s as if it was directly to me.

Fairly interesting, I’m in considering entering into a path working with Lucifuge anyway.

have you ever worked with Lucifuge Rofocale time after this?

1 Like

Not much although i do have sigils of some familiars he gave me :thinking:

1 Like

Care to share? :sunglasses:

1 Like

i needed that!,thanks!

2 Likes

Tell him no pain no gain . Go hard or go home