Merry Christmas BALG

Want a reading? I am giving 5 away for free. I am not doing it for kudos, or props on the fourm I am doing it for the love of reading on people’s lives (that was not intended to sound creepy)

I am offering either a 5 rune, rune casting, or a five card Tarot reading to the first five people who want it.

All you have to do is post here, the first five get it. Then PM me your question (optional: you can also PM me your email address if you want me to send you a picture of the reading.) Also let me know if you want a rune casting or Tarot reading (if you want Tarot you I have several decks so you can request the Thoth Deck, Lon Milo Duquette’s Tarot of Ceremonial Magick, or the Guilded Tarot. If you don’t make a request I will choose one at random/whichever is closer to me at that moment.)

I will get these readings done over the weekend and the results back to you as fast as I can.

So, who wants a reading?

Seems like always i’m right on time for free readings…Can i have it please?

Yup, you are the first.

Could i be the second for your reading Orismen?

Me, I’ll take one

I’d like to take one as well.

A’ight, we got one space left.

May I have one?

And with hjo we are closed.

Y’all send me your questions and preferences lickidy split nah.

I received my reading.It was just as a thought.The runes are pointing me to focus on familiar-friendly entities to me.Not the famous-grimoire ones.
I’m starting to think seriously about ancestors invocation and some other things the runes told to orismen.

Thanks bro

I received mine too - Thank you Orismen.

The thing that stroke me first that this certain animal was represented again as it has been in nearby times… So i have got to look even more into that i guess, somehow…

Anyways i’m thankful for the reading.

Very accurate reading, will take the advice to heart.

THANKS BRO!!

VERY Merry reading! With lovely guidancy cards. My thanks to you and Hecate. :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time to do this reading for me Orismen, I’m definitely taking it into consideration. The idea to provide a picture of it was very good as well.