Merkstave Uruz meaning?

My father gave me this agate coin awhile back. Brown and red, but I’ve never really looked at it until now. Theres a pattern of green on the red part, that is unmistakably a Merkstave Uruz. It wraps around so half is on one side and half is on the other so I couldn’t capture it in one picture but it’s very clearly there.

Uruz is about the utilization of power, evolution, manifestation, vitality, etc. I dont know much about it other than what I can find on Balg and the internet. I dont usually work with runes, but this kinda fell into my hands as things usually do when I’ll need it later, and I guess now is when I need it.
If I understand correctly, merkstave runes represent the opposite of the rune’s force, or that the force is working against you depending on the way you read it. I’ll be honest though, I dont like calling each side of the coin “good vs bad”, but I cant seem to figure a way to counteract that. Opposite of evolution… stasis perhaps? Opposite of “vitality/power”, maybe “resistance”? Neither of those are bad btw, they have their place, but that’s the best I can come up with given my inexperience with runes.
Technically I could use it just at face value as a baneful stone but cursing and hexing isnt worth my time in 99% of cases so I want to use it for something else.

If anyone has insight on how to interpret a Merkstave Uruz without giving it a negative connotation that would be great. But if not/it isnt possible and I seriously misunderstand runes then please tell me. Pic of the stone is below just in case yall wanna see it.