Merging journal

What is you creature’s obsession with light and dark? To hold yourselves to such duality is foolhardy at best. All beings are composed of both. All. Be it blackened fire that casts the Light, or Angelic light that casts the shadow; ALL ARE ONE.

5 Likes

I am proud

2 Likes

He’s teaching me… It feels as though I’ve known this for eternity, and yet am learning it as fact now…

3 Likes

When one merged, you gain their knowledge and power

1 Like

Its trickling in… Im glad I did this when I did

1 Like

You mortals put too much value in blood relations. Your pack is the one who you choose. The ones who complement your being. Wolf kin know this. We are created to rise up and take over. To kill the weak leaders and usurp for the good of the pack

5 Likes

Starts clapping and crying

1 Like

OHHH become a beserker. That’d be interesting

1 Like

That would be fucking fun

1 Like

Why do you wish to be as others child? Embrace your godhood and birthright. Then you will have all that you want at your fingertips. But only then.

6 Likes

My fucking head feels like a bowl of water being swirled around… It also feels like… Pressure… A lot of it…

2 Likes

Awesome dude.

1 Like

Glad you guys think so :laughing:

Something wants to wake up…

3 Likes

Meat seemed to have satiated it… Keep finding myself telling people to let go of their chains… No matter how tired I should be I feel so much more awake at night now

1 Like

My ears are ringing… Such a weird pattern…

220px-Gyroscope_precession

It keeps doing a motion like this

This is fucking maddening

2 Likes

Infinite and finite are two concepts that plague your species. I am both finite and infinite, just as I am all and nothing. Just as all things are through the void

Clearly someone agrees with what I was reading in the bmoa

1 Like

Humans are like the devil tarot you so fear. Holding yourselves to irrelevant chains for no purpose. Let yourself free. You black magickians are better at this, but you still bind yourselves. Embrace the primality of your being.

3 Likes

To progress down your path you must destroy any and all obstacle. Be it human, situation or even self. It may seem counterintuitive to destroy ones self, but know this; if it is not done, you are as a bear trap on the hunters own leg. Let go of what was and embrace what is.

3 Likes

My energy and shadow bodies are beginning to reflect him. He is protecting me from readings. He is me and I am him. His strength and ferocity course through me.

3 Likes

I’m going to repeat the process with Garmr in a few days.

Couple days of invocation to get used to the energy then merge. Should be interesting.

Once I figure out how to pronouce the name of the mask @Aiden_Crow gave me, I may begin the same process with it. But I will definitely be working with it.

2 Likes