Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

Lemme out :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yall trespassed that’s what happens when you do that.

2 Likes

Rood🤣

1 Like

Should have signs🤣

2 Likes

Middle of the night feels tap on shoulder

Asmodeus, “Hey your missing some action in the Balg sexy gods chat…”

Me, “whatever” …
goes back to sleep

Next morning awakes to a hundred new comments. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Why not do it yourself?

4 Likes

You guys know the movie “the entity” ? Visual novel of my life for the past couple of months now

1 Like

Didn’t that movie have violence in it?

Lol

Exactly :neutral_face::woman_facepalming:

What happened?

In regards to?

Oh no, that message was for @Empress-Luna

1 Like

Oh. Right. Since I was put to watch the thread I get everyone’s notifs. Not quite used to that lol.

3 Likes

Besides getting slapped sometimes it usually sticks to rape or making “fun” of me by touching me or pushing me around when I’m not alone + giving me fucking weired dreams

Around 2 months now

Not really comfortable but since I wrote about it I can’t blame anyone

They incubus you mentioned in your intro?
So do you want to get rid of it or not?

2 Likes

Well at least I try to but seems not to work out to get rid of it even tho the local priest cleaned my place but still continues

1 Like

If you use the search function you will find lots of threads about cleansing and banishing, I advice doing that and learning how to do it yourself, rather than relying on other people.

1 Like

Thank you , I already got some advice not just here also from other forums or websites but so far nothing really helped like runes singils asking special angels/demons to help me out ir praying