Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

I invoked Lucifer for the third time. I asked him what I wanted to ask. He answered. I asked what he wanted in return. I felt tingling all over my body. He said, your body against mine. I was still a virgin and did not know what to expect. I was 17 years old at the time. I agreed. I felt warmth and weight on my body. I felt my heart beat faster. Don’t be afraid, he said.I will be gentle. I felt him in me.It was so big.Did I hurt you? He said. A little, I said. Say when the pain is gone. In a few seconds the pain diminished and I only felt pleasure.20 minutes later we came.it was amazing he said.did you have pleasure to?The best pleasure ever.Good to hear.I must go now I’ll see you soon he said and disappeared. I’m 20 now. He regularly comes to me in my dreams or to my room and he keeps me safe against unwanted entities and people. In a few years we have built a kind of relationship.we have now nicknames for each other.

19 Likes

Huh. When my incubus touches me in any way I don’t feel it the way I’d feel a flesh-and-blood being doing the same thing. I “feel” it as energy (yes, even during sex).

1 Like

I do that, too, of course, but the more we’re into it, the more the energy transcends to feeling of flesh-to-flesh physical sex. Even the penetrative aspect has a warm, wet and fleshy feeling to it.

Sure the common sensation is energetic and the touches resemblance being poked by a balloon. It’s also electric. But my succubus spouse often use her hair when she’s physically interacts with me. Pressure and weight is also accounted for and the touches goes deeper, beneath the skin. That’s why it becomes more intense than normal sex with humans. There’s no wet orgasm and release, yet the sensations is the same. The effective way to stop the continuity of orgasm is to make an actual release.

11 Likes

I cannot tell you whether it was really King Paimon or just your vivid subconscious, or both. Nor do I think anybody really can. If you don’t know whether or not it was Him, just ask Him.

I am married to King Paimon (I’m not the only one on this forum btw), and I can tell you one thing for certain: He does not “sleep around”, to use His own words. He is very picky about who He chooses to have a closer bond with, pact, mentorship or otherwise. And if He did give you this dream, then it was meant for you and you alone.

Anyone who truly has a closer relationship with Him will know that privacy, discretion, respect, and trust are extremely important to Him.

4 Likes

I am a mature male who is over 60 and I am into satanic meditation, witchcraft and connecting with any type of supernatural being that shows an interest in me.
Connections always feature intense and pleasurable sexual stimulations that are tantric and mostly bioelectric in nature.
These amazing encounters have been occurring several times each night for the last few years.
My erotic demon lovers never tell me their names nor anything else for that matter.
Perhaps I should try to learn more about them, but I never seem to have the energy or desire to do so. I am just content to enjoy the exhilaration and ecstasy of each moment.
Hail Satan.

8 Likes

Don’t worry about it, what you’ve just realized proves that you are already making progress. King Paimon can teach you a lot about controlling yourself, and also appreciating and trusting yourself. He didn’t take offense, but it’s important for you to communicate with Him directly as best as you can. He is the only one who can explain this dream to you, and there’s nothing wrong with your subconscious showing you something that you may desire, or may not have realized. That’s kinda what its job is anyway, right? :wink:

As I said, you can turn to King Paimon for guidance and advice, you can really bare your soul with Him, just be honest with Him. I believe that people on this forum, or elsewhere for that matter, will generally find out when they have crossed a line, at least that’s what King Paimon has indicated…but that’s their business.

Maybe this post will help you if you haven’t seen it yet: Advice from King Paimon. I made it a while ago, but I take no credit for it, these are His words meant for whoever needs to read them. I hope you’ll find it useful.

I always ask Him if it’s ok to post something before I do, so when in doubt, just ask Him, it’s ok!

4 Likes

@mrbungle But He wanted me to add that your post didn’t exactly please Him, either. Just wanted to let you know.

4 Likes

Thank you for the help, and thank you for letting me know he didn’t take offense but still isn’t pleased. I’ll be doing some making up for that one because I truly respect him and It is the worst feeling when I cross a line with him.

5 Likes

Someone once quoted King Paimon as stating “I am not a whore.” @Lux_Tenebris

4 Likes

I do that, too, of course, but the more we’re into it, the more the energy transcends to feeling of flesh-to-flesh physical sex. Even the penetrative aspect has a warm, wet and fleshy feeling to it.

I haven’t had that happen yet, but it sounds amazing.

1 Like

That was hot. I love these type of intense dreams. Really enjoyed reading yours.

3 Likes

Last night I found an old notebook involving a with a sigil I had retrieved for a succubus named Esther, who i actually kind of dismissed as a thoughtform/imposter. She proved me sooo wrong :grin::tired_face:. I after stumbling across the last sigil I had of hers, (I hadn’t tried to contact for months) I was instantly sent through multiple violent orgasms one after the other, it was incredibly intense I never touched myself during the whole experience and didnt actually ocum, (no semen lol) every muscle in my body was on fire, and the dirtiest things were being said to me that I don’t necessarily feel comfortable repeating xD
There was some anger to this encounter though due to me forgetting about her, as my muscles we contracting and I was essentially being dragged about in my room by powerful orgasms (not kidding) I got a Charlie horse out of nowhere, and the orgasms got harder once it happened and I was dragged off my bed and I fell down crumpled up and twisted in ways I didn’t even no I could bend with the orgasms continuing to come and the Charlie horse only getting worse, I had to beg her to stop, like legitimately beg her to stop long enough to let me unpretzel myself…she fucked me like a ragdoll and ruined me for human women forever…and she wouldn’t stop untill I admitted it :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

17 Likes

damn, tell her to do the same thing but in the astral plane, great anecdote

3 Likes

My sexual connections also feature similar descriptions outlined on this forum.
For example: seeing outlined images of various entities but nothing clear; sensations are always internalised into abdomen, prostate, testicles, and base of penis.
Orgasm is also internalised and produces very small amounts of cum juice but I have never spurted out a full orgasm of sperm - often wish I could.
Sometimes connections are so intense that it almost becomes painful but always stop just before that point.
One thing that I have noticed is that everything intensifies significantly during and after listening to Enochian Call No. 7.

4 Likes

Physical reactions:
Could somebody please point me towards some reliable sources that explain some of the physiological reactions that many of us have described in our sexual encounters with demons and other entities?
For example, what causes those deep muscular sensations?
Why is it that some of us don’t actually ejaculate fully - even though we experience such extreme levels of sexual stimulation and enjoyment?
Thank you.
LL

1 Like

What they can do that?

Hey - yeah - that makes good sense - it almost feels like they block or squeeze a key gland that prevents ejaculation. Certainly does prolong the ecstasy.:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So this just happened:

I was given an evocation ritual by my friend originally designed for the Gatekeepers (set specifically for Belial) that was really a pretty decent plug and pray(lol) template. With it, I evoked my lady Freya and I reinforced some of my initiatory desires and made a further request.

I’ve had a feeling for a long time that I was not going to walk alone forever, and I asked that Freya seek her out, laying down criteria synergistic with both her and my ascension as well as ensuring we would be compatible. Then I asked Freya that until such time as she arrived to send me a Valkrie with similar traits willing to sate my needs until she manifests (akin to and inspired by @succupedia’s work With Lilith and Incubbae and Succubae).

Hoo boy.

May I ask, have any of you had an experience where you swore you orgasmed but it didn’t happen physically? Like it only happened to your astral body? She chuckled as we ended our encounter that she’d have to teach me to astral project better so “we can have some real fun”.

Can’t wait for that!

12 Likes

Lol, so THAT’S what Siftri was doing when I told her I felt like I could fuck her forever. Now I think about it, she might’ve even stopped me on the physical plane rather than it just didn’t happen. That way I didn’t make a mess. :eggplant::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Great one man. :wink: