Mental plane question

So transcending over to the astral. I walked around my house for a bit. Looked down at my hands. Looked up and to the right at my body laying down on the couch. I noticed everytime I sit up out of my body it’s like vampire waking up style lol. Just straight up. Then I climb over off my bed.

I am now standing in my living room at this point and I seem to start focusing on my breath which I found interesting how I could even though my physical body was right there. I suppose it’s obvious. Anyway. I started vibrating MANA up until I started feeling the atmosphere around me get very tingly. Like more ticklish have you ever gotten that urge where you just want to move around but you can’t. Like that. Then I kind of saw another body within my astral body come out. I literally felt a physical sensation of release when it floated out.

It was colored momentarily I saw my astral body being red ish color and then a yellow body forming inside of that then that stepped out. Now I say momentarily cause after I “stepped out” this body wasn’t visible anymore I was just there.

Now when that “stepped out” I was somewhere different. I knew I was somewhere different cause it felt different.

Physically and just mentally felt different.

It was no landscape like the astral. As I wasn’t expecting anyway. Just void but the awareness of being in this void wasn’t there. If that makes sense. I knew where I was exactly I just not only lost feelings of my physical surroundings but anything astral other then a warmth around my body and a ticklish tingling sensation all around me in the air.

I wasn’t a body of anything anymore it seemed like. I was in a void of blackness however I was almost unaware I was even staring into blackness.
Now my question comes here.

• why is it I eventually started seeing patterns form in front of me. Kind of like this.

It wasn’t blue it wasn’t any color that’s just the color I used to draw it lol. But the lines were also kind of pulsating. It was almost as if I was staring into a grey void and the lines looked black but they were just- I have no idea. So being my intuition supposedly concluded I reached the mental plane. What do you think was up with those patterns?

Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Enter the astral plane isn’t too hard but wouldn’t want mental state there permantly.antholgy of sorcery part 3 talks about that a bit.it can also depend slightly what if the reason is.

Welcome @AndreasIno_BelarusMc It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3