Mental health slowly degrading

This isn’t metaphysical, but how is your vitamin D levels? A lack of vitamin D can cause depression. Just a thought.

8 Likes

I second @Widow’s observation. I take vitamin D every morning. Gotta take care of the physical in order to keep up with the mental and spiritual, right?

3 Likes

Hey guys. I took a break from the forum and I am still feeling the same

No not in like a year

What did you do during your break? Did you listen to my advice at all? Meditate, reflect…

3 Likes

Yeah. I still don’t know why I am so depressed

You could just be super sensitive to planetary influence. It happens. Consider how much people are affected by the moon. Even the tides shift based on her influence. Imagine the same influence of the movements of multiple celestial bodies.
If that’s the case, hang in there. It will pass.

2 Likes

Ok.

1 Like

Ty.

1 Like

And if you find yourself in need of someone to talk to or vent with, PM me. I’m here for ya, buddy.

1 Like

Ty♥️

1 Like

It’s just the mercury retrograde… I think…?
Hopefulliii…
Have hope :sunny:

3 Likes

first time you are feeling like this ?

ride it out, but vent if it get’s too much, even if it’s just here on the forum
no need to fight the feelings alone, if your not used to it.

if nothing helps, talk to a professional(in the real world), there is no shame in asking for help.

3 Likes

I have been where u r on so many occasions, I got so low that I OD’d on morphine like a massive amount (even docs can’t believe I’m still alive) however it’s taught me something and that is your here for a purpose, u matter and ur life matters Not only to the people currently in your life but to those who will come into your life in the future. We each have a purpose, I don’t know if since you posted this your life has changed but however low you get keep fighting.

1 Like

You may need a stupid mega dose of vit D3 - vit D3 not d2, that’s for droids, but D3. Stupid as in I had to take 20 caps at once a week for 8 weeks to get back to normal, not 1 piddly one. Go to doc to check. Others are right though it makes huge difference.

Mine was prescribed just to clarify, not something I thought oh yeah just take.

3 Likes

I encourage you to get yourself a test regarding this,
i think it may actually make sense.

Many here - including me - underestimate the amount of Energy we burn while doing magick and Casting changes to reality.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

This may or may not be helpful but coconut oil seems useful for fuelling brains, there are legit studies about its use for people with health conditions, I also conducted some personal experimentation and found it useful for magickal recovery: Experiment Report : Sugar Loading Prior To Major Work.

1 Like

Get in touch with your body’s emotions, they will guide you.

Very interesting indeed, i once had a nutritionist lesson, where i was getting explained why coconut oil is extremely bad for the body (holding no omega fats, just normal fatty acids.
The guy explained that it’s extremely hyped but they couldn’t find any evidance for it’s health benefits.
It was compared with pork fat and said to be equal or a worse.

But then again, i also once learned from a top manager he’s drinking 2 coffees in the morning, one at 6 and one at 9:30, both with a drop of butter in it instead of milk.
He said that’d be very effective in keeping him high alert and awake,
productive and at full potential.

I don’t recommend following his practice as it’s almost guaranteed to lead to heart attack.

I tried the method myself, i don’t like it that much.

Green tea with lemon is one of my favorites.
Coffee with ingver, cardamom and lemon.
there’s a lot you can do with little effort.
I have to agree with the fact that coffee shouldn’t be taken on it’s own alone.
It doesn’t provide any energy, it just changes the way you function by pushing you in alpha/-beta brainwave state. It also reduces your sense of hunger.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I have professional experience in mental health and counselling. If you want or need help, and you feel like to, I am here for you.

1 Like