Mending Heart, journal of passion and magic

We had a great evening! Hopefully we have plenty more to come!

1 Like

Wow! That place looks so much fun! I’m glad you had a good time.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah, if your in the Orlando, florida area, you should come join us

1 Like

11/16/20 11:11 AM.
I found on youtube

It’s good stuff, trippy
I listen to it for hours while at work, and it allows me easily open sigils. Even at the busy courthouses.

11/16/20 things are slowly starting to unravel, fall apart. I would say I’m surprised. I know soon I’ll be losing everything. I’ll know who my true friends are, I may lose them too.

I did I petition to Lilith last night to gain confidence, and dominance. At least till I am strong enough to evoke her.

1 Like

I would say I am not surprised. Many spirits, but Belial is one I recommend for this, and you’ve been working with him…

Many spirits will turn things upside to get you to where you need to be and where you want to be. The things that you won’t let go off, like spouses and jobs, because you think you love them or need, get swiped right out of your damned hands, so that you think you are at the bottom of the barrel and life is over… because they stand in the way of something better, that you will not find on your own.

If you refuse to grow, or only want to do it your way, sometimes they force you.

2 Likes

11/18/20

Maybe the events from Monday were a false alarms, or tastes of things to come, or pranks by the likes of Vassago. I really don’t know yet. I had been thinking about Vassago, helping me with my divination, trying to work on my senses, and comes to mind is Vassago, King Paimon, Mepsitahl, and of course Belial, all helping me read, and interpret tarot. I’m naturally a story teller, so now with pictures and deep meanings. I’ll just have to see what cards I’m drawn.

Also, if you want a tarot reading, feel free to ask.

Tonight Kendall is going to reach out to me, and I get a few minutes of his valuable time. I have a few questions in mind for him in mind.

Lastly, it feels unrest is slowly taking over this forum, it ranges from petty comments to all out attacks. I know were human, well organicly, and is in our nature. And over the past 8 months, this has been my escape. Yes unhealth “ready player one” escape, but I’m a book worm. I love reading stories, and other people’s UPG, I just wish I had more chances to practice because of the company I keep.

Sorry for the rant. Brothers and Sisters, I’m not asking you to love each other, or like each other, just be civil.

4 Likes

@Keteriya, Thank you kind lady…

1 Like

For what? I don’t recall doing anything but causing hate and discontent lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No you don’t, lol

1 Like

I mean I’m getting accused of it yet again, right this moment by someone whose done so very recently in the past, so ya know. I must be a real bad ass bitch :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

Oh no… what’s going on? Does someone need a change of heart?

1 Like

Nothing that will matter by the end of the day :slight_smile: All minor things, tend to be forgotten on my end, and it’s certainly minor.

1 Like

Good morning BALG Family,

Today 11/19/20

I evoked Belial last night, and felt his presents. He had asked me to write a petition, charge it, and add blood.

I wrote it, and with help from Keteriya, I charged the petition, and evoked Belial. After reading the Petition, I put blood on it, and burmed it. Setting the firealarm off in our apartment.

I offered Belial my blood on a sigil.

It was an exciting night.

Thank you for your help Keteriya,
And
Hail Belial

4 Likes

This is really great

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Would u share

How you charge the petition

1 Like

I can, soon

Okay
If u want u can share that
Yesterday I had burnt petition with blood on sigil

I opened the sigil but charging the petition
This is what I want to know
Thank you @Healing_Heart

Hopefully i’ll get answer

1 Like

Don’t forget, @Keteriya was the one who told me, you should say thanks to her too

Thank you @Keteriya

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes