Mending Heart, journal of passion and magic

awesome reaching out to Belial, I’m about to go into ritual with him.

Hail Belial!

5 Likes

Thank you

I love your artwork!

1 Like

Oct 30th 2021,

The same card has been popping up, “the tower” I used three decks, the nine of cups was reversed, and got the ruin card, “king of spades” the picture showing a ruined tower.

1 Like

The Nine of Wands R
The Queen of wands

Feeling the struggle, but I know I can accomplish what I set my mind too.

I was doing a card pull meditation, but these two wanted my attention. I was just going to draw one, but these two jumped out while shuffling, but they do speak to me

unnamed

Message from the cards or bad shuffling skills

3 Likes

Trying a new avatar based off of the 7 pointed star of Belial

This is the original.
week-8-bilial-b-90

3 Likes

I like the new avatar.

1 Like

Thank you

I’ve updated my Belial’s 7 pointed star, something bugged me, like it wasn’t right.

1 Like

Getting a tee shirt made, should I go with
A: Belial’s Goetia sigil

Or B: Belial’s Dukent Sigil

1 Like

Well, the people that recognize the second might be a better crowd to deal with than any fundamentalists the recognize the first. Guess it depends on the potential attention you would find more appealing.

3 Likes

Dec 18 2021

Tonight is a full moon, at 11:49 pm est, and i had came accoss one of the regulars here on BALG who was doing a candle ritual, something simple, a drop or two of oil on a tea leaf candle. @MiKu

I’m thinking “I have a few dozen of thoes myself, and i am sure you do to”

because tonight is a full moon, and with the wife home I can’t really do anything two “witchy” i thought for 3/4 of my closest friend here, and E.A. i would light a candle for them with a drop or two of oil.

I’m thinking about making this a chain, or encourage other do do this as well.

Also, forgive the spelling errors, new phone, still trying to get used to it.

4 Likes

:grinning: lighting one for E.A. is a wonderful idea! I would definitely do that too!

2 Likes

This come on the heels of angel numbers 1:11

1 Like

Happy full moon everyone

I have a candle for
@MiKu sandalwood and road opener
@anon39079500 power and jasmine
@Angelb1083 I have attract money and patchouli
And for
@E.A crush your enemy oil, and dragons blood

5 Likes

Wow thank you so much. This means a ton to me right now.

1 Like

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. I’ll wield it semi-wisely.

1 Like

Was I just given an omen?

I was outside elier when a large hawk struggled the fly threw an area with over bearing branched trees, as it did it was accompanied by several crows. The hawk had something in it’s talons, which it dropped, I tryed searching for it but didn’t see it.

Now as I’m outside walking the dogs, I stumble upon the remains, of a giant rat, gut the head, spine and tail, that must have been dropped by the hawk.

2 Likes

12/26/21

Belial’s Skull…
Every time I look at Belial’s Goetia sigils, I see a skull, it’s abstract, but a skull with a crown.

And been trying to draw the idea of this Belial Skull Sigil. But I stumbled upon this figdet spinner
Skull coin
And it struck me so I’ve started drawing, and some concept art: here

here is a clean version of the concept, but the odd part is, it looks like It has a handle bar mustache:

Like the handle bar mustache I used to have

5 Likes

Tonight, I’m seriously considering evoking Belial here over this pond at our apartment complex.

4 Likes