Memory erasing

Dear brothers and sisters Im looking for something what seems to be a big deal for me but circumstances leave no place for anything else than to erase some memieries of people which I had thought to by my friends.

Now I have looked for entity who specializes in that kind of work but I have no idea who will suit the best. I was thinking of Zagan or Eshmak. Could you spare with me your expierience and knowledge? Im seeking for guidance.

1 Like

I would be careful requesting to wipe memories. You might find yourself forgetting too much. Zagan would probably work but again I wouldnā€™t recommend doing that.

I dont know if you understand me right. I would like to erase memories of others. Not mine.

"A visualized chaosphere can also be projected onto any part of a personā€™s body to enable the sorcerer to take control of any situation. If the sorcerer is being threatened by an aggressor, he can respond by projecting a visualized chaosphere into the aggressorā€™s third eye; this is situated between the two physical eyes in the centre of the forehead. This particular sorcery technique will confuse the aggressor and give the sorcerer time to decide what form of evasive action is required. Alternatively a chaosphere visualized into the genital area can be used to arouse a personā€™s sexual awareness of the sorcerer and, hopefully, a pleasant response. A magickal attack can be sent out by visualizing a chaosphere into a photograph of the intended recipient of the attack. This technique can also erase any memory of the sorcerer from the mind of the person attacked through the photograph. "

this was copy and pasted from ā€œchaos and sorceryā€ by nick hall, you could try that method

2 Likes

A thing about memory is that its like ā€œopening a text fileā€ as was explained to me, in that one misstep and you can change things. There have been multiple cases and studies about people remembering and seeing things differently- Iā€™d assume police officers deal with it often, if theyā€™re interrogating people.

Depending on how skilled you are, you can maybe try and ā€œopenā€ their memories yourself? I donā€™t know about it, Iā€™ve never done it, but it should be possible.

Alternatively a chaosphere visualized into the genital area can be used to arouse a person's sexual awareness of the sorcerer and, hopefully, a pleasant response.

I would use the shit out of this.

I dont know if you understand me right. I would like to erase memories of others. Not mine.[/quote]

I guess I didnā€™t understand your first post. If it is not your memory, no problem. I know people that have used magick to forget others (for different reasons). It always worked but too well. Sorry for the confusion.

[quote=ā€œashtkerr, post:6, topic:7080ā€]

Alternatively a chaosphere visualized into the genital area can be used to arouse a personā€™s sexual awareness of the sorcerer and, hopefully, a pleasant response.

I would use the shit out of this.[/quote]

From Memory wiping to sexual stimulationā€¦Isnā€™t this heading to a date rape joke?

In all seriousness my advice is use Paimon. From what I have read and heard about him is that he is like a master mind manipulator.

1 Like

What about Zagan ?

Zagan works a lot of ā€œoppositesā€ so unless you have a real good working relationship with him you want to try Paimon.

I donā€™t care what anybody on here says. Thereā€™s no spell to erase someones memory. If u can figure that out let me know. Because me and my god parents want to learn from u.

Memory can be altered, either for an individual, or a collective ā€¦ Thereā€™s an entire niche of Psychology thatā€™s successfully implanting false memories in untold numbers of individuals & even families. Can you say that if everyone around reported that just yesterday, you disappeared for ā€¦letā€™s say, two hours, but you DONā€™T remember such a thing occurring, that you would not believe it happened, since it does not coincide with what YOU recall happening (or not happening) ? Iā€™d like to suggest, that with enough reinforcement, youā€™d find yourself hook-line&sinkerā€™ed into a shared delusion, and may even find yourself ā€˜recovering memoriesā€™ of & from your fictional disappearance.

1 Like

Good point - altering is FAR easier than actually erasing.

You probably couldnā€™t erase my memory of the walk I took yesterday, but if you told me that I passed a yellow Jeep, and then two elderly men arguing, and other people reported the same, that would probably work.

In that case, it might be easier to ask spirits to implant (false) images and ideas, false memories, maybe thrugh repetition in sleep, that makes the person alter what they recall.

1 Like

a really good hypnotherapist can do this for you. the hypnotic techniques are timeline therapy in the form of age regression/progression or time distortion. they may also use memory-altering in the form of memory loss (amnesia) or memory gain/alteration (hypermnesia).

your best bet is to use hypermnesia to give you false memories, changing them to make them a little different than they happened. having said that, if you are serious about wiping the memory out entirely, ask a qualified and experienced hypnotist to put you deep into trance and regress you to just before you met the people in question. then have them install amnesia so you forget you even met said persons or ever had anything to do with them. a few suggestions to the degree of you never having gone through anything with them because you never knew them should do the trick if your hypnotherapist knows good old fashioned psychology and was well-trained - all subsequent memories can be wiped out at the root in that manner.

i recommend dantalion. she 'knows the thoughts of all men and women, and can change them at her will.

You can. Learn how to self-hypnotize yourself, and set the intention of what you want to forget. You can use EFT to accomplished that. If you do it right, you can set a trigger like for example a finger snap that makes you forget about certain event or whatever. I experimented on myself and I was able to make it work for certain things. I am not so sure tough, if it stays somewhere in subconscious or it is totally erased and can be resurfaced, if someone has any idea please let me know!

[quote=ā€œSelieten, post:1, topic:7080ā€]Dear brothers and sisters Im looking for something what seems to be a big deal for me but circumstances leave no place for anything else than to erase some memieries of people which I had thought to by my friends.

Now I have looked for entity who specializes in that kind of work but I have no idea who will suit the best. I was thinking of Zagan or Eshmak. Could you spare with me your expierience and knowledge? Im seeking for guidance.[/quote]

Guys, sorry for my bad English. There is a misconception. I dont want to erase memories of mine. I want to erase memories of them who betrayed on me.

so you want to gaslight somebody?

Yeah you can do that too, but you need to be extremely skilled at working with energy and remote hipnosis