Memoirs of a goddess

Yes I’m back. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I needed to sort through some stuff.
Alot of intense magick and spying eyes can make you turn on everyone. Not to mention facing the past.
I needed to step away and get myself together, regroup and find my true feelings.

Sometimes all those voices get a bit much :joy:
Even for a goddess. :heart:

5 Likes

7-kahului-hawaii-beach

07630d767d19901aeb083aca59f3c95d--romantic-evening-romantic-beach

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ever since I found the pink diamond

downloadfile-3

It’s got me in this super romantic mood

All I want is candles and wine and bubble baths and sleeping on the beach and flowers and chocolates. And SEX :joy::smiling_imp::innocent:

downloadfile-2

I gave it to Set but he put it on me.
And maybe the location of where he put it is also causing this effect. And the little bells …

downloadfile-4

It’s all turning me into someone who just wants sex sex and more sex. And sex after that sex :joy:

5 Likes

wedding-rings-2284153_640

4 Likes

I can see Set clearly, even tattoos … very interesting.

I’m learning more about communication with out talking out loud or saying it openly. I see what he is saying before it happens. Then it happens like we talked about

5 Likes

You’re expanding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea. It’s getting fun actually.

2 Likes

I could say the same. It appears we are all getting some form of benefit at this time.

1 Like

a2fb3be832a06745b91a2b4c7f4abdff--champagne-toast-southern-weddings

I married Set. :ring::bouquet:

6 Likes

Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations to you both, :rose:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you bunches ~ :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Are magicians afraid to evoke Astarte? :thinking:

It’s a simple challenge. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes
1 Like

For myself it isn’t fear, she’s come to me on her own every so often and is lovely and terrible in so many ways. She’s been in my life since I was a little girl, and while I’ve never worked with her she wasn’t shy in letting me know she’s around when I’m ready. Time and a full plate are an issue for me. This stunning Queen deserves someone’s full attention and I don’t have that to give at the moment.

4 Likes

Awww your so sweet :sparkling_heart:

She loves you :slight_smile:

5 Likes
3 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18l6uY3Gg2Eful-C3HG480n9QGnnBKsuh/view?usp=drivesdk

@itsnathanm7, I fixed this.

2 Likes