Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Belial for your tutelage, guidance, and presence in my life. Hail Mighty King!

AGIOS BELIAS REX BOHU

4 Likes

Many thanks to Saturn for all he has done for me and against my adversaries!

5 Likes

Thank you Belial mighty king for all you have done and all you are doing for me.

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer,you know why…:wink:
Hail Lucifer!

9 Likes

Hail to Baal Peor, Hail to Belphegor, Hail to my allies, Hail to Abraxas!

2 Likes

In this post i’d like to thank mainly dantalion. However i have evoked a list of others so i’m not quite sure whom helped but i believe it was Dantalion.
I was having problems with getting my ex back and communicating with him, i evoked many different ‘love spell’ related demons. I had read across the forum that there are two catagories of spells you would do in order to get your ex back.
A love spell is one that attacks emotions, persuades or increases ones longing towards you.
A communication/ reconciliation spell is where you cancel all negative energy, thought, or doubt this person may have for you.
4 days ago i did a ritual for dantalion (not layered just himself)
i was so discouraged because the day after my ex had blocked me on everything.
i got quite depressed and i had a falling out with my best friend. To whom i called and we fixed our friendship and planned on hanging out that next day.
Whilst i was getting ready to leave, he had unblocked and followed me on all social media.
He messaged me asking me a random question which i didn’t know the answer to so we didn’t speak any further for that day.
Today however, we spoke, and we spoke about fixing our relationship.
I cant get too head over heals because we still have a lot of work to do in order for us to over come this.
But i just want to thank Duke dantalion for not only working so fast, but helping me in aspects of my life i didn’t even ask of you to. (like bringing back my ex best friend)
thank you duke dantalion for showing me that loving myself is more important then any relationship or friendship.
Hail duke dantalion

11 Likes

I’m so happy that you have progress! I remember you commenting on one of my posts and this here gives me hope. I just started working with Dantalion to get my ex boyfriend back as well and today he has been messaging me and showing signs of missing me. :smile:

6 Likes

i’m so glad on you making progress on your goal sending you good vibes best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Archangel Michael for your help last night, wonderful respond as expected !

Huge thank you to Satan for his presence and guidance today, always and forever grateful.

7 Likes

Bumping for newer people who may not know of this thread.

3 Likes

Lady lillith…

I wanted to wait a moon cycle before sharing, as during my moon time i can often become very depressed and emotional… so,

I initially was calling Lillith to petition for an incubus spirit, but when she came I instead ‘just’ opened my heart so she could see all my pain, my depression, food addiction, loneliness from having no close friends or man & and tear in my soul from loosing my best friend & mother last year which was still killing my spirit.

She came and looked deep inside. I felt bathed to my core in what i can only describe as the essence of motherly love… its an unmistakable feeling. Since then i have felt completely different. I didn’t ask for that, i didnt even know it was something Lillith did, that it was within her remit… she looked into my soul “my poor child” and healed it.

Yes the memories of it all are still there, but i dont wake up every day wishing i was dead, the loneliness isnt consuming me, and i don’t eat compulsively (something that has plagued my life) if someone had said “hey, call on Lady Lillith and she can fix all that” id never have believed it.

Im so glad i picked up my tools again!

8 Likes

Thank you SO much to Lucifer for granting my petition only days after I asked.

Also for extra protection during travel and for the generous bonus from my clients award.

Hail Lucifer!

6 Likes

Great thanks to Duke Buné and Clauneck who brought me the exact amount of money I asked for within days! I got it so fast I didn’t even realise it at first!

6 Likes

I Wanna Thank Etli’osh who i recently evoked to help me have more energy through my day, and now im waking up earlyer than before feeling Alive, wanting to do more things which is awesome thanks a lot for so quick an amazing results

4 Likes

Hail Bune! Thank you for the immediate help and the abundance of new opportunity. I was in a very difficult spot with no visible way out and the entire situation turned around in hours. I’m grateful beyond these few words.

4 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and whatever other spirits were with me tonight. I should be dead right now - I missed getting crunched between two cars by a split hair. There is no way i should have been missed. No fucking way.

10 Likes

Thank you, Great Hecate, most beautiful, most powerful, for your support. You are a loving mother to me.

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for help!

4 Likes

Although I’m not Adept at evocation just yet, I’m working that direction. I called on Belial utilizing a script that I found, and I used a free space that I had in order to call to him about 30 minutes ago.

I got myself into a very meditative state, utilizing a few tricks that I know, and I started calling to him directly.

It was very intense when he finally showed up, and I kept drifting between awake and meditative, but at one point I know that I saw him standing over me. He was wearing a suit that was unbuttoned by two buttons at the top, he stood before me as a man that was incredibly muscular with a full beard and absolutely intense eyes.

I requested to begin a path working with him, and that he clear out any obstacles in my path while providing the monetary funds to not only survive but thrive. In return, I promise to get his sigil tattooed as a way of showing not only my lifelong thanks, but also marking me so he could find me if he needed to.

He also answered a few questions for me, but I don’t think that I’m allowed to talk about them.

Thank you Great and Mighty King Belial.

7 Likes

I would like to thank King Belial for helping my brother. He was falsely accused of rape by his girlfriend and put in jail. My brother’s lawyer destroyed her when she was questioned. All her lies fell through. My brother is back home safely.

13 Likes