Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks to sitri … it a past few month since i work with Sitri … well i dont get what i want exactly but he help me to get lust for onetime experience …
but i never say thank in publicity for what he done for me …

Hail Sitri …

2 Likes

Alright so here’s a quick update for anyone who cares or has been in my position and is wonder about results.

Anyways today I went for the interview and had put all the sigils of the entities I asked for help on this in my pockets ( Lucifer, Bune, King Paimon, and Hala’thor) Yea I know pockets full of sigils! :grin: I was recommended by someone to put King Paimon’s sigil in my pocket but I brought them along.

So It was about an hour long interview and I absolutely crushed it! First interview in 5 years and did very well much better than I anticipated. I definitely received some help today IMO. Very smooth interview I impressed her the whole time. Only one part that was not my way but I was expecting was the salary negotiations.

I gave my first number and was told no way nobody here starts off that high.I was then asked whats the lowest number I would consider. i gave it even though its more than what they are offering I still know I deserve more but hey its all part of the battle, I was told that she would have to check with her superiors on the negotiated salary. It’s not what I want pay wise but its something and they do reviews every 90 days for your first year so I have an opportunity for raises at each one.

They promote from within the company and there’s room for advancement blah, blah , blah
She told me that nobody has ever left the company at her location due to a pay issue that shes aware of and shes been there 8 years…

It also starts off at part time and can move into full-time positions, thats how most people start there.

Also with a part time job I have more time to work on my internet business.

So that all went well. then the last couple hours I decided to search the internet for jobs again and boom there’s like 4-5 that I qualify for and some off them offer around the pay I was looking for and others are around the pay of this job but the lower paying ones were the kind I wanted.

One of these companies I was looking at a couple weeks ago and then today it said they had a job opening yesterday.

I don’t think its a coincidence I really think these daemons are helping me. in the past this type of stuff was a struggle and now its going much easier!

Its funny at first I was pretty afraid to work with demons/ daemons whatever you want to call them but after doing research I didn’t see any issues personally. I show respect so I think that’s the main thing you need when starting.

I was going to go with angels at first but then just got pulled towards demons for some reason.

Anyways I’ll continue to leave updates for anyone who cares and to sing the praises of Lucifer. Bune, King Paimon, and Hala’thor!!! These are friends I plan to keep!

4 Likes

With this post I would thank @DarkestKnight for sharing the petition spell, I read through it and applied it’s working so far. So thank you again and continue to share your vast knowledge with us.

4 Likes

Thank you Great and Mighty Poiel, I called upon thee in my time of need and you assisted and helped. Our work together is far from over and may thy name be known for ever more!!!

4 Likes

Hail King Asmodeus!!! He came to me and helped me at a very crucial moment of my life. Thank you so much King Asmodeus :crown:

3 Likes

Hail Lilith, Queen of Shadow! She who took me within myself, to see myself. She who gifts man with illumination of self and destroys tyrants! I thank you from reminding me there’s no shame of being myself, regardless of who or what I am! Thank you for your healing and blessings! Thank you for reminding regardless of who they are, they cannot talk me down!

Hail Hekate! Mistress of the Heavens! Cosmic World Soul! Lady of Magick and Liminal Spaces! Thank you for holding your torch for me in the night! For taking me in as your son! For succeeding, where my father failed! Thank you for your teachings and wisdom!

Hail Morrigan! Lady of the Battlefield! She who teaches men to be as strong as steel and as clever as the fox! Lady of Decay, Magick and the other worlds! I thank you for your support and your strength! Your invaluable wisdom is irreplaceable and your ways, impeccable! Thank you for teaching me the strength within and for showing me strength isn’t just brute force, and physical strength isn’t the only power here!

Thank you to the dark divine!

And to whomever has helped me with my incoming promotion at my first job, which I’ve held for a year long, I thank you kindly! Your assistance is loved and welcomed!

4 Likes

Thank you Marbas your work is amazing.

2 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer, Belial and Sallos. Lucifer helped me gain trust, Belial helped me removing some limitations that a girl had towards being with me and Sallos helped making her love me. It’s all going slow but I can see real progress.

7 Likes

Thanks for this post, is very encouraging to me. :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I would like to thank hecate for all her guidance and protection. And say thank you to my familiar Anna as well without them I would have been lost. And also to the spirits that have helped me that I don’t even know helped.

Blessed Be!

2 Likes

I really love this thread. I can not communicate with spirits (though I try and want it), but I am pleased to read about your wonderful experiences. Thank you all for sharing it. :green_heart:

1 Like

if you want to read more, you might enjoy this thread as well

1 Like

also thanks to Arzael and Haniel

3 Likes

hello again back for another update. I got another call from a different company for an interview for an assistant manager position.

I don’t have a license. currently fighting to get it back and going to court. and the position requires one like almost every decent job. but i still got a call had a very good interview with the store manager who is setting me up with a final interview with the district manager. from what he said its probably fine that i dont have a license. I hope so!

anyway I have that interview on either Monday or Tuesday. I literally got a call from the manager the day after i put my app in! again this has never happened for me in the past. I’ve never had 2 interviews with different companies in within a weeks time in my life.

in the past I put out like 30 apps without a single call!

I also evoked lillith last night on the blood moon and had a very good encounter with her and asked her for help as well.

I put all their sigils in my pockets for th e interview hehe :slight_smile:

lucifer,bune, king piamon, hala’thor and lillith’s sigil

again pocket full of sigils. well it seems to be working and helping. I can sense these guys in my life now.

so thank you to all of them I will keep leaving updates!
May money and opportunities come my way!.. so mote it be!!! :):smiley:

4 Likes

Shoutout to Bune and Belial. I performed two “rituals” (if you can call them that) wherein the latter I asked Bune to help my financial situation. Nothing seemed to be happening, so I asked Belial as well. Yesterday, I got my first Merch by Amazon sale! I have no idea if the shirt that sole was a coincidence or not (I’ll leave the link here in case anyone wants to read into it and let me know), but I’m feeling pretty good! First result so far!

My goal is to get to $10,000. That’ll help me out of the hole, pay off some other debts, and allow me to invest in my business.

4 Likes

Shout out to Glasya Labolas.

Fucking amazing at baneful works.

Call on him if you need help with that, and he can also teach you how to work baneful magick better.

10 Likes

I evoked the Sylphs. Potitioned them to keep the rain back while we where on vacation. Despite the forcast for heavy rain, it stayed nice and dry everywhere we went. The family noticed how strange it was there was an area of blue sky that followed us everywhere we went. So I’m here giving much love and thanks to Sylphs of the air

5 Likes

thanking Kali for bringing me dark powerful energy also thanking the green man for making me realize that I have to be grounded stay in nature the elements and love the earth special thanks to my totem spirit animal for sticking with me and guiding me

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for bringing forth my desire quickly and with ease. You deliver as always.

Ave Lucifer

7 Likes

Thank you Sallos for bringing me so many love opportunities… i am overwealmed …

3 Likes