Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Marutukku, once again your assistance is greatly appreciated. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you, Morrigan, Cerridwen, Hekate, Badb and Macha.

3 Likes

I would like to thank Duchess Bune and King Belial for supporting my friend like they do and increasing his intuition again. He is happy and motivated as hell! So thank you very much, and i hope that he 'll be working with you again and again :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you Angel of lost things, King Paimon, King Beliel, Lord Lucifer, and Prince Seere thank you.

6 Likes

thank you king bael for helping and healing my mother in such a gentle and humble way,your amazing!!!
hail king bael!!!

8 Likes

HAIL LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE
Dark side of Lucifer!

12 Likes

I want to thank Lucifer, Asmoday, and Belial. You guys are incredible and I can’t wait to work with you more.

6 Likes

Thank you: belial, lucifer, Morrigan in all her guises, Macha, phantom queen, Babd, beezlebub, and Hekate.

7 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and Leviathan. I welcome your tutelage, assistance, and wisdom in guiding me on this journey. I cannot wait to begin my workings tomorrow.

HAIL LUCIFER, EMPEROR OF THE INFERNAL EMPIRE, THE LIGHTBRINGER
HAIL LEVIATHAN, PRINCE OF THE WEST, FIRST SON OF LUCIFER, GREAT SERPENT OF THE ABYSS

11 Likes

Thank you Hekate for Walpurgisnacht. Even though it turned out very different than planned it was powerful. I have never met anyone as powerful as you.

9 Likes

Satan, Azazel, Abaddon, Amaymon, Paimon, Andras, and most of all, Belial, thank you for an amazing Walpurgisnacht. :japanese_ogre:

#infernalsquad
#keepingitlit
#hailsatan
:metal:

9 Likes

Public thanking and adulation for King Paimon, for help smoothing my path, and especially for the assistance today. Thank you for granting me a brief respite.

5 Likes

My sincere thanks and respect to the mighty Prince Sitri, for his presence at a love spell I just did. This is the first time I felt such a presence in a ritual. THANK YOU! I’m thrilled for the results, and I’d love to learn more about this entity. Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer, for helping me expand my knowledge and astral senses.

6 Likes

A big thank you to Samael for cooperating and answering my questions. Also, a really huge thanks for actually sticking by my side, even though I made a huge and embarrassing mistake. :flushed::+1:

2 Likes

Hail @AlphaC! Praise to ye who heals with the flames of the night!

3 Likes

For my wondrous wondrous friend I thank you with all my heart great Marbas I thank you so much, I can not thank you enough.

There are no words sufficient, I simply thank you, and now we have a lot of work to do.

renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Marbas

4 Likes

I’d like to thank azazel, belial, shemyaza and the spider energy for making themselves known at this time.

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon. I know I didn’t get the job but what you taught me is far more valuable.
You have shown me where I went wrong and have taught me how to be better and stronger.
You are amazing and supportive and I’m very excited to see what better job you have in store for me.

7 Likes

I would like to thank Lucifer, Rosier, Sallos and Asmoday for that time last night when I really felt positive about the outcome. A random song turning up in my feed which I probably wouldn’t normally listen to but I thought WTH, played it and the first line is something I used to say to someone. I may have taken it from the song but I wouldn’t have played it in 6 years. Cried happy tears

4 Likes