Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Lucifer, Orias, Belial, Bathin and Eligos for getting me out of alot of trouble

5 Likes

Thank you great and wondrous president Marbas - thank you.
My friend is awake, tired, in pain but awake - now I ask that you help him heal and become who he was and better.
Take what you need only from me but not to my detriment or loss or to that of the beloved, or to my husband either - advise me how to proceed and regain my own energy so I can assist in his healing.
Allow my friend to recall the talks with his higher self when he is well and returns.
I thank you great President Marbas.
Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Marbas.

6 Likes

what is this spider energy?it’s everywhere

2 Likes

I’m not understanding what you mean? Who or whatm

Thank you @Eye_of_Ra and her godform. Thanks to you two, I’ve made some interesting manifestations and have completely silenced a fool. You two are quite lovely.

1 Like

Thank you Asmoday, thank you Belial. Even when I’m doubting and whiney you guys let me know you’re around.

3 Likes

Thank you Leviathan and Lucifer for your assistance during my meditations.

3 Likes

Thank you powers and Gods of Darkness for letting me know what was fucking with me for all these years!

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and Hekate for bringing me to the true primal current of witchcraft.

3 Likes

Mark Allen Smith books? @Calin

1 Like

Close! I have the first two books of the Trident Trilogy on order to be delivered this week (MAS did a new run of the first two books), but Hekate approached me 5 months ago, and Lucifer I approached more recently. Both were supportive of me working his rites. The primal current is a real and incredibly powerful energy to tap into.

2 Likes

Hell yes
Congrats!

I need to start working that shit too lol

1 Like

Thank you King Paimon for being with me and assisting me in order to ascend.

6 Likes

Hell yeah :metal:

I’m glad we helped :heart:

2 Likes

Oh hell yes. I’ve skimmed an online version of 'em before but never had the chance to hold a physical copy in my hands. :smiley:

shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2

2 Likes

Wasn’t it Azazel you asked for help with that?

He’s really really great but don’t forget the others too they all played a role in this .

1 Like

That’s true! Thanks to Camio and Bune too!

3 Likes

well, i see spiders everywhere lately, and even today, i was out for a drink with my friends and something was on my shoulder and it was a little spider.
so my question is who/what is trying to attract my attention?

1 Like

I would not know. I would, in your case ask a spirit.

1 Like