Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Vine for the ritual you gave me. Between that and Bael its like the only reason im not a walking corpse after this week. :skull:

6 Likes

Thanks once again, Deimos, for the support! :heart: Also, I can’t wait to terrify my victim with you! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer who came when I called again and again. Thank you for sending whoever you did to help with court and also for the help with my psychic gifts.

11 Likes

Thanks and all praises be given to the Dark, and all the Ancient Ones and Old Ones, and yet mostly to thee Kingu, dismantler of the duality! You fuckin’ rock and… I am quite prepared for the fun times we shall cleave to!

8 Likes

Thank you to Lilith, the Mother. Thank you for your embrace, for your presence, for bringing my enemies down. Thank you for teaching me how to become more independent, how to embrace my nature and how to make the men I want lust for me and other women fear me. Never shall I kneel again and that thanks to you. All Hail the Dark Mother Lilith !

Thank you to President Valak, for sending snakes to the ones that hurt me and cause them as much pain as they caused me. May our work together continue to be this successful. All hail President Valak !

Thank you to Duke Sallos, for helping me drawing my lover to my arms once again. Our work is far from being done yet, but I can see your influence here, and am grateful for that. May our path work together be successful. All hail Duke Sallos !

12 Likes

Thank you Bes for the money i requested, though i was mislead as to what you were able to do but in some way it was mixed with what you are mainly known for, being drawn to Egyptian culture my whole life i felt like i knew you & you will always have a place in my life my short friend.:kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Hail Satan, My team won in the last minutes in the previous game thx to him and a call of intuition that I have to check the result also all I did is projecting energy to him trough visualisation and calling his name in 10 minutes goal and another goal a minute after literally again it’s happening it’s always happening when I’m doing rituals with him on my team, I can’t explain it it’s beyond my explanation ability, When I’m starting to pray for him the 2 goals coming in distance of no longer then 4 or 5 minutes and I do not believe in coincidences and today again he did the impossible was started to get naive and my intuition told me I need to open his sigil and orgasm to it after about 10 minutes they got a red card after about 9 minutes goal when I started to get intense and desperate without even looking at the result, They are saying lust for result ain’t good but here you have it live after minutes that I called him, The only team that got protection in my opinion is the champions I tried to get their aura dark curse them nothing work lol like they got spiritual defense, Or rather I think that’s because I’m not that desperate enough for them to lose points next week we are facing them I fucking love Satan he is surprising me pleasantly every single time, I think I should focus now on cursing the champions more consistency because it’s a hard and thought one, Perhaps some psychological barrier or something.

5 Likes

Thank you Berith for helping me with the discipline push I needed to work toward lucid dreaming again. Placing your hand drawn sigil under my pillow as a memory aid was a great idea.

Hoath redar ganabal Berith!

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for coming to my aid once again and for not taking the pain away lest I miss the important lesson. You want nothing but the best for me.

Thank you Astaroth for your instinct to try and take the pain away even though you were halted. For your love and comfort I adore you.

12 Likes

At this moment of my life I have lots to thank, but I specially give thanks to whoever that brought me here! :pray:

5 Likes

Mad props and big ups to the lovely lady Lilith, the one and only Queen Mother of Night. I feel blessed to have listened to her whisper in my ear, resulting in some truly amazing gnosis. Thank you (and your loyal attendant, @kiss-lamia-lilith) for revealing that which was just under the surface. Follow the blue butterfly…

7 Likes

Hail Duchess Bune!!!

7 Likes

Thank You Mehmi’on,
As some of you may remember I needed a good demon to bind my fathers boss. Well after 2 months it happened with force thanks to Mehmi’on. My father left on vacation and within 24 hours the people revolted about poor working conditions. His boss was surrounded by over 25 employees and told them to screw themselves. 10 of them quit their jobs. His boss calls my father to tell him what had happened, and “that this would have never happened if you werw here”… now my fathers boss leaves him completely alone AND asked him to help teach him how to manage people! Unbelievable…

8 Likes

Ave Satan and his 7 sons Ave the 9 demonic kings Ave Lucifer Ave Astaroth & Eligos. Ave Amaymon & Abaddon Ave Levia & Behemoth. Ave Osiris, Aim, Gaap, Bune, Dantalion, Barbas, Sitri, Lucifuge. Ave Azazel
#LHP
#BALG
Hail to the king

11 Likes

Thank you Lilith. Thank you Lucifer. Thank you Asmoday. Thank you Bael. Thank you Amdusias. Thank you to everyone on my spiritual team who’s names I don’t yet know. You guys are incredible and more appreciated than I could ever express. I look forward to getting to know each of you and sharing this adventure.

6 Likes

Thank you Raphael.

I recently did an Evocation of Raphael to heal my wife she had 2 serious issues.
Yesterday she came back from the doctor and it is all good news.

Thank you Raphael! Thank you!

You healed her and you did not ask for anything.

I am truly grateful to you.

13 Likes

Would love to hear more too :slight_smile:
I have done some work with the Duchess Bune and waiting, there are some signs of results but not coming threw yet.

I trust her and thank her for all the opportunities she is sending to me.
I know you will come through Duchess Bune thank you

6 Likes

First i would like to thank Duchess Gamori/Gremori because she heard my request and delivered it fast.
She modified my energy and made me be so attractive it was tirering!

Then I would like to thank Salash’Ash for the quick cash i needed that manifested in 24hours. we have to know that money does not pop up from nowhere but that money can also come from our own strengh in saying that we are weak and we need help.

Thank you very much!

7 Likes

thank you Lord Lucifer for your blessings, Duke Dantalion for guidance, Thank you King Baal I see your works, Thank you King Beleth you are truly amazing.

8 Likes

This is a special thanks to the Goddess Kali Ma.
She answered in less than 7 hours a question that i have been asking myself for more then 5 years…
what a relief!
she showed me/made me understand the difference between the astral realm and the physical realm on a situation.
sad to realise i already knew but now i am freed!
Om Kali Ma!

7 Likes