Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I want to show appreciation for Sallos, and recommend to work with him.

I also want to give some insights on how he worked:

A night of two years ago I used Demons of Magick to make a request to Sallos, to help me find a partner.
The morning after I did the ritual, an old friend -someone I used to date 20 years ago- contacted me on Facebook, but I thought nothing of it because we were living in two different countries so I didn’t think that had to do with the ritual as I was looking for something more immediate and physical.

Then, for a series of events, some months ago I’ve moved back to the same country where this person lives and what in this past two years was a simple chat between friend became a relationship.
It was also the first relationship since the ritual.

I’ve asked her why she contacted me out of the blue after 20 years, and long story short she said that she just joined Facebook and I popped up as one of the suggested friends (even if we had no mutual friends, no mutual groups, I use a pseudonym and we lived in two different countries -so basically a “glitch” in the algorithm).
Also, I appeared at the perfect time in her life.

One time she also mentioned that she felt like there was a force that was helping (logistically not emotionally, like at her work for example) to make sure we met and make things happen between us.

So, even if it took 2 years to set a number of things right for this relationship to come to fruition, Sallos answered my request and set things in motion less than 12 hours from the ritual.

Thanks Sallos!

10 Likes

So I want to thank the unknown (at this present time) entity that’s been with me all my life and saved my ass on more then 1 occasion.

something tells me I don’t have to it that it knows and it’s water under the bridge but I still want to acknowledge it whoever it is and give public thanks.

Below are a few things I’m thanking it for that it’s done for me in my life (it probably did other stuff I’ve forgotten besides the below mentioned stuff):

1. When I was in school I nearly drowned something told me not in words in intent must get to the surface and I managed the impossible I climbed through the water to it’s surface. It must have helped push or pull me as I clawed my way to the surface. Because you can’t just claw up through water there’s nothing solid to use to pull yourself up through it.

2. Was in a car accident in the 90s & although I was headed west turning south somehow the car got steered to end up in the northbound left turn lane positioned perfectly in the turn lane perfectly parallel to the curb as if I’d been in it on purpose to make a run to go westbound (there were medians/concrete island things in the way so it couldn’t have merely spun there) wasn’t hurt at all car was a total according to insurance co at the time.

3. once was plugging in something got shocked sorta 1 second I saw a flash then black then I was still standing up and it was unplugged and I was nowhere near the plug was standing 3ft (1 yard or meter) away from it in the middle of the room instead.

&

1. for giving me a sudden zoom in vision or premonition that the car ahead of me was about to toss a huge ass hunk of ice off its roof (post ice storm) so I could break avoiding having the ice crash the windshield and for keeping the road clear of traffic so slamming on the brakes didn’t get us hit.

So for those events and others I may have forgotten I give thanks to my invisible unknown guardian spirit.

Note: I made a couple edits for clarity sake.

3 Likes

Add re curb in :arrow_up: you know on major roads there’s like a middle turn lane and 2 other lanes and in this case the turn wasn’t like some cities where the left turn lane continues down the entire road it was the older style where it had a curb and is only at the stoplight itself for left turns on advanced lights kind of turn lane. That’s why it couldn’t have just spun there there was an “island and curb” in the way.

Didn’t want to make the first entry longer also tacked this on as a separate add on

Thanks Great Marquis Orias for accepting my petition and changing people’s thoughts!

2 Likes

Thanks Poiel , Pnael , Vatzliel , Yodshdiel and Gemory for helping me to get a new power meter while employees of electricity department were really helpful and concerned

• The book that I used “The Magick of Angels and Demons” by Henry Archer
3 Likes

Id like to thank and give praise to the mighty Marquis Forneus.

Respectfully
Mike B

3 Likes

Thank you Archangels Metatron and Uriel.

Your love, light amd healing is very much welcome and appreciated.

With deep thanks, and in full faith, so be it.

2 Likes

Thanks again King Belial! More and more good things unfold in my life since I evoked him. What was initially a request to make me be seen as higher status in someone’s eyes, has brought so many amazing things…!

In the last 2 weeks I got 1 client out of the blue, people that were eager to get me as a freelancer and that offered me several projects. So now suddenly my salary is going to be increased x3. It definitely gave me a higher status in the eyes of that person: He realized more people want me, I don’t need the job he gave me anymore, but I’m still there giving my 100% and I’ve just been promoted to the highest position in the company… how ridiculous is that.

So Hail Belial, I’ll just continue watching you miraculously moving the threads around!

4 Likes

I’m not sure who to thank for this - Lucifer, St. Cyprian, St. Justina, or the angels from Hargrove’s Universal Magick - but I’ve been doing rituals and prayers for good fortune. I’m very nervous about the political climate in my country and have been putting together a plan B. On August 10th, I applied for my passport. Although I didn’t pay extra to have it expedited, I was hoping it wouldn’t take 4 months because I want to do some traveling ASAP. It arrived in the mail today, a mere 20 days after applying! If you don’t believe me, I don’t blame you! I can hardly believe it myself. Thank you to all the spirits who are looking out for me.

4 Likes

Thank you Archangels Metatron, Uriel, Raphael, Michael and Gabriel. A dear sister went missing for 12 hours and 30 mins after calling on you for protection and to brin her back home safe, she did.

Your greatness cannot be hailed enough. Thank you and may you and all who call on you and all under your care be perpetually blessed with your love, light, healing and protection.

5 Likes

Big thank you to Ra and Lucifer

1 Like

Thank you to King Belial for helping me get the money owed to me for my son. Thank you for compelling so and so to do what he HAS to do and I genuinely appreciate you helping me with this extremely difficult man. Thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you again and again, hail mighty Suhn’Tal’ock. :pray:

1 Like

A huge thanks to Great President Marbas for alleviating my pain and keeping it away for so long now. Over the past couple of years, it was getting increasingly more difficult to walk due to a heart condition I’d had from birth. I’d start feeling a severe burning pain in my lower legs after about 10 minutes of walking, and it wouldn’t go away until I rested for several minutes. But after working with Marbas, I found I could walk for longer and longer without that pain until it disappeared entirely.

I’m so glad to be able to exercise properly again, to be able to walk my dog and actually keep up with her.

I’m immensely grateful for Marbas’ swift and powerful work, I feel like I’ve regained a part of my life I have sorely missed.

7 Likes

Marquis Amon, although the timeframe was off by half a day, I genuinely appreciate you making so and so reach out. The look of regret on his face was evident. I should have given a longer and more realistic timeframe, and instead of chastising and judging, the request I asked came to pass, just a little later. Thank you so much & I look forward to working with you again.

7 Likes

Hail King Paimon! Thank you for heeding my call, accepting my gifts and saying yes to my request. I look forward to calling on you again for your rewards and working w you again in the future.

Hail Prince Orobas! Thank you for your presence, guidance and protection.

Thank you, Goetic King and Prince!

5 Likes

Hello, I am here to thank again the mighty and powerful Goetia spirit: BELIAL. I highly recommend working with Belial, he is an extremely powerful and helpful spirit. Belial helped me manifest the opportunity to live in a beautiful apartment rent free, where instead of paying cash to the owner I pay rent through services. Belial has also made sure that I continue living here successfully. This is EXTREMELY helpful and important to me while I focus on growing my own businesses. I used the connective evocation ritual from Demons of Magick by Gallery of Magick. Thank you again Belial! HAIL BELIAL!

9 Likes

Dam QueenMustang- you got em on a tight schedule! Nice work!!

1 Like

Much thanks to the great King Paimon for accurately providing a job to someone close me in need! King Paimon always keeps his word and comes through even if my faith becomes shaky. Always an honor to bask in the presence of his great royalty.

Hail King Paimon!

8 Likes

No, I usually give them a reasonable timeframe, it’s just that what I asked for happened a half a day after the timeframe ended. I assumed Amon was saying no, but he just needed more time to give me what I asked for.

3 Likes