Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I want to thank Angel Nathaniel for helping me becoming better software developer.

3 Likes

Just got an email with great news thanks are in order for:

Mikael, Matdiel, Yotniel, Kadshimael and Vepar…to all angels and the demon Vepar this is not the first time you have assisted me to achieve a very important task…I shower you with praises and I am humbled by your assistance.

Hayiel, Hactatiel, Yanvivael, Yofachtiel and Dantalyion thank you so much for making that scumbag lose interest in me and my life, it is much appreciated!

2 Likes

Quick invocation of Belial and I won a scratch ticket.

All hail Belial!

3 Likes

Thank you to @anon97554939’s servitor Luna for clearing all the negative energy from around me yesterday. She worked a little too well. I asked her to take the negative energy in my home and the negativity I was feeling and send it out to someone, just dump it all over him and right after that, this person ended up sending me a passive aggressive meme, because he’s angry that I’ve gone no contact for two weeks now. His foolishness will never be entertained. I feel a whole world better.

Thank you to my money servitor and Duchess Bune for the abundances and small windfalls we’ve received the past week.

Thank you to King Belial for the advice on my situation with the person referenced above. I’m ready to take a break, let go, sit tight and watch the shit show unfold from the sidelines. You’re right, I don’t need to do anything else.

6 Likes

Hail Prince Seere! who has eased me through a work-related transition period so beautifully

Hail President Buer! who has protected my health for some time now, and continues to initiate me in the ways of healing and self-transformation

Hail Prince Sitri! who has increased my magickal abilities and personal magnetism in unmistakable ways

Hail Clauneck, Father of the Qliphoth! who has ensured I’ve had the means to make a huge life change, and with approximately zero hiccups

Hail Marquis(e) Leraje! who has patiently assisted me in a request to help bring a loved one closer to me

Hail President Gaap! for working to potentiate the seed of lust in another, that I might come to know them

Hail Hestia, Goddess of Hearth and Home! who has ushered me into a new and lovely home with breathtaking ease, and who comforted me in a time of all-important transition

Hail Great Prince Moloch! who regularly protects me, denies my enemies, and guides me that I might draw more and more on my own inner strength

Hail Chernobog! who regularly protects me, punishes my enemies, and has been helping unlock my ritual/chanting abilities, closer and closer to the point of possession

Hail Verrier, Spirit of Magick! who watches over my professional ascent, helped my best friend financially on multiple occasions, and just put me in a new car - truly a gift to have this spirit in my realm

Hail King Belial! who also watches over my professional ascent, helps my sibling with addiction issues, and is an all-around beautiful presence in my life, the strength of which I feel all around me

Hail Qalilitu, Daughter of the Black Moon! who assists and initiates me in divinatory arts and the ways of execration

Hail Goddess Hecate! for all the initiatory blessings she has bestowed on me, and for guiding me in developing divination abilities

To all of the above gods and spirits, I again reiterate my petition that you mold and transform me as you would have me to be. So let it be.

6 Likes

Highest praise to Salods-Kieb, the Mercurial Metagod - for helping me to know, understand, and enact my True Will. May my life be a puja of thanks for this impartation.

1 Like

Wow, so many people got helped by spirits here. I am so grateful for all you to share experiences. I am new to working. I will try my best to call them and I hope they will help me too as they did to all of you.

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for your continued manifestations and signs to show me without a shadow of a doubt that you exist not only in life but also within me as well.
Hail Lucifer

1 Like

Never thought Satan (not Lucifer) would be good with healing, what form did he take

thank you prince seere, i was waiting for a long 2 weeks and right when i hit you up i got what i wanted within the next 24 hours, you truely are remarkable like every time you come through for me, shits crazy

3 Likes

As promised, here’s my public thanks to Lord Lucifer and King Belial for helping me obtain money from the government swiftly and easily. It’s to be noted that at first I wasn’t meant to get any money all back to the month of June, and after asking the spirits, they had suddenly considered that month as well, without me doing anything. Hail Lucifer, hail Belial! You have my appreciation.

4 Likes

Okay, I want to thank Raphael (and Raziel). I did something for someone else and I’ve been told that the pain faded away in a few hours. First, this person went to bed (at siesta time) with a lot of pain, thinking they wouldn’t be able to sleep. But they did, and waked up after napping barely feeling something.

Well, he delivered, ladies and gentlemen.

4 Likes

Well, I’d still practicing how to open my third eye and I haven’t see any vision about him. I always gaze at his seal chant his enns and pretended he’s with me cuz I have bad imagination (this time I usually feel a cool air around me head to toe) Then I do my request and believe he heard

1 Like

His enn is?

Tasa Reme Laris Satan?

Yes- (ave satanis)

1 Like

Thank you Gremory, Bune and Vuall. Your support and instruction is beyond anything I could’ve hoped for.

Thank you Andromalius for always working immediately, precisely and aggressively. I know you aren’t one to care, but I am grateful for the help.

Thank you Bael. Your help and instruction is eye opening…for me at least.

3 Likes

Archangel Haniel, you are just so beautiful. The things you did for me were miraculous. Literally. A. Miracle. I can’t thank you enough for being so wonderful, for all of this.

Hail Archangel Haniel !!!

3 Likes

I have grown so tremendously from the ashes of chaos and treamiol to bringing order and understanding to ones life. I have began this journey with the gate keepers and the demons who are mentions in the series from this organization of dedicated authors…Archagles have had their hand in helping me from the depths of darkness in revealing some of the issues to prevail in pursuit to becoming full fruition of my purpose and then going on to the next purpose…ect

I honor all that has been done, all that is hoped to be done and all that has been graciously given to me. May i continue to learn to know and understand them more, and more.

Hail to all the gods and goddesses and incubus and scrubis and all those who walk the earth/underworld.

Just another post to state how wonderful and supportive duchess Bune is. Thank you for everything you have done so far. Thanks for listening once again. I count on your support and your aid.