Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I would like to publicly praise and thank SEER and BIME for their magnanimous help in getting my flat sold! They have been an utter help and assistance to me! SEER brought his amazing speed and urgency and made the buyers sign the agreement asap, while BIME looked out for the best possible deal for me, taking into account all the circumstances.

THANK YOU!:heart:

7 Likes

Thank you Bael.
Thank you Amon.

The help is always timely and amazing.

1 Like

Thank you king Vine for coming to me and agreeing to grant my request. I thank you very much.

Respectfully
Mike B

7 Likes

Thank you Aeshma! Ave Asmodeus! Thank you Archangel Heylel! The noisy obnoxious neighbor took a while to leave but she has finally left today, and for that I’m grateful to you two.

Thank you Moloch, for coming to my dreams and for introducing yourself me. I look forward to working with you.

Thank you Ornias for coming so hastily to me, accepting my petition, and for the deliciously terrifying dream you gave me after. Lirach mena Orias onay na!

2 Likes

I would like to thank Asmodeus, Belial,King Paimon,Dantalion,Seere,Lucifer and for all the help they have given me.

2 Likes

Big thanks and gratitude to the great President Marbas ! Offerings starting today on each Friday for the next 3 months:) Road to recovery has started…

2 Likes

Hail King Bael!
Thank you King Bael for your working on a project and for continuing to do so. Accept my praise and gratitude. Thank you for your friendship and guidance. I look forward to meeting you again.

Hail Prince Orobas!
Thank you for your presence and protection.

1 Like

Hail Prince Seere!
Thank you for attending my call. Enjoy my thank you gifts.
Thank you for saying yes to the new charge to facilitate speedy success.
I look forward to giving you more.

Hail Prince Orobas!
Thank you for your presence, for keeping me dignified, for helping with my clairaudience and communication with spirits. Moreso, thank you for your protection.

2 Likes

Hail King Ghob,

Thank you for your attendance at my ritual. Truly you are a legendary spirit. I look forward to working with you.

Respectfully
Mike B

4 Likes

Hail Asmodeus for another successful shoot. The industry is finally turning up since Covid and studios are reaching out like qwazy :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

The amazing spirits that I’m in contact with have done it again in helping me with something important to me. I’m grateful to them.

1 Like

Hail eris :new_moon: the fairest… :green_apple:

1 Like

Hail the infernal empire, hail to the abyss, hail Lucifer the infernal emperor, hail dark mother Hecate, hail the crown prince’s and kings/Queens of hell, hail to death itself, hail the infernal divine, Hail King Asmodeus, Hail Satan!!!

What a rush…!!!

1 Like

All hail the lord and lady of creation, the canticle of creation, all celestial powers and Christ for his example.

Hail Prince Orobas
Hail Marquis Sitri
Hail Marquis Amon
Hail Duchess Gremory
Hail King Bael
Hail King Paimon
Hail King Belial

Hail Mikhael, Michael, Apollos, Sol, Helios, Sekhmet, and Ra.

Thank you Buer. You came to my dreams today to give me an answer on a skin issue that has been bothering me for quite some time. Ave Buer! Erato on ca Buer Anon!

Thank you Lucifer for helping me as requested. I have received an offer of free housing for this month and I appreciate your working with me on my own development too.

1 Like

Welcome @Wern It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

AGAIN HAIL DUCHESS BUNE TO LET ME WIN COUPLE OF WEEK FIRST 2050 euro after couple of weeks you let me win another i6050 and I cash that out but what a unbelievable stupid mistake 2 days ago of mine that you LET ME WIN 10500 euro and I didn’t cash it out and continued playing further and lose everything
It was that I was under influence of alcohol and drugs when I was playing and lost everything
But Duchess Bune i really took a lesson from it and will think twice before I continue or not.
ANY WAY I AM VERY GRATEFULL FOR THE WINNINGS YOU GAVE ME! Unbelievable !!!

2 Likes

Big ups and respect for AA Heylel and Prince Orobas. Took y’all five minutes to manifest a petition. Nice work!

Respectfully
Mike B

Petitioned Archangel Michael, thanking in advance.
Lit candle, said petition, thanked and extinguished candle, opened Temperance card.

Saw the streets of gold, the seven pebbles, the three rocks, and the two slabs, one foot resting on as leg or prop while other is in the pond or pool of consciousness.
The abode of the crown is in between two mountains, and the same brilliance is reflected in michael … he bears red wings of passion and fiery energy.
He transmutes the senses between the cups.
He bears a tattwa, a triangle in a square, and a headband bears an emblem of the sun, Sol.

Did Tarot Contemplation Ritual and drew Temperance.