Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

This is public thanks to Amon in returning someone to me. Although it wasn’t how I expected he bought them me none the less.

Not the first time he has came through for me.

Highly recommended.

Method used DOM

3 Likes

Public thanks to Glasya labolas for causing a couple to break up, although it’s not there yet it is now on its last legs with the end result close to being manifested.

Highly recommended working with him

Method used DOM

5 Likes

AGAIN I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES…
I WON 6050,- euro BECAUSE THE GREAT DUCHESS BUNE!!!

HAIL DUCHESS BUNE

Forever grateful and as promised the next time I will have some favourite of yours as a offer!

HAIL BUNE!!

10 Likes

Hail Earl Raum!

You did an absolutely fantastic job against my enemy. I will most certainly be calling you again in the future. Thank you very much.

Respectfully
Mike B

6 Likes

Hail, Belial, great king of witches!
I am most grateful for your lessons.
I am most humbled by your dignity.

3 Likes

Which Ritual 1 ,2 or 3

1 Like

I know this is an unusual spirit to thank in this space, but once again, the Infant of Prague has got my back. I can’t explain it. I’m not even Catholic, but the divine little guy comes through.

I’d like to thank Raum for his follow-thru in the Master Curse. I completed the entire 12 day curse last night. Today I received some shocking and disturbing news about someone that totally destroyed his reputation, what I thought of him, what others thought of him, the list goes on.

Raum, I deeply appreciate your hand in this, I see things are moving forward nicely and can’t wait to see what else happens to this clown.

12 Likes

1…that’s all you need in my opinion…

2 Likes

Thank you to Crown Prince Lucifer and King Paimon for the wonderful dream visit. I felt the power and presence very clearly in this intensely vivid, realistic dream. For an hour and a half I felt the power still, to the point that I haven’t felt that much energy, stamina, an invigoration since my 20s. I assume you want me to evoke you for some reason and so I shall. I normally wake up feeling like shit, but today I felt young and vigorous as I got ready and went to work. I can’t wait to see why you reached out to me. Hail King Paimon and Crown Prince Lucifer

1 Like

That curse is soooo thorough

2 Likes

Itz Ra Cha Belial!
This is becoming a regular thing. Thank you for your guidance and getting me started on my new project, and thank you for showing me how to make my magick potent.

2 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia.

Thank you for your assistance developing my Clairaudience and clairvoyance and for our channelling sessions.

4 Likes

Although I didn’t offer public thanks to Haures I offered something else I just want to give it him anyway.

Took my target down in 2 weeks, This spirit doesn’t mess around.

Thank you Haures I look forward to working with you again

3 Likes

I’d like to thank President Foras for his recent help with a project of mine. I look forward to working with you again.

Respectfully
Mike B

3 Likes

A big shout out to the best healer ,president Buer ! Last year I was diagnosed with a disease out of the blue and doctors were not ready to listen and said surgery is the only cure , I asked Buer for healing without surgery , within this one year I was lead to different ways of healing and medications that I started taking on my own, had a test last weak and the doctor said the condition has improved and If I don’t have any symptoms no need for surgery at the moment , it’s not a full recovery but the journey towards it :slight_smile: I promised offerings to Buer for a month on every Sunday which I’m starting today! Hail president Buer, together we will heal this 100% !

8 Likes

Thank you, Duke Dantalion, for comforting me when I was freaking out a bit. I almost did something that I would regret on impulse. I would also like to thank you for covering me in your calming energy.

4 Likes

Hail mighty Duke Sallos,
It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your assistance. Please be with me in the future.

Respectfully
Mike B

4 Likes

Hail King Bael,
First and prime among the 72 spirits of the Goetia. Thank you for attending me today and thank you for your assistance in my studies. We’ll be in touch soon.

Respectfully,
Mike B

6 Likes

Hail President Volac! Thank you so much for that job I needed. You are awesome! No job hunting process! First interview that I attended ended up with a contract proposal. Thank you very much​:orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::black_nib:

4 Likes