Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Marbas and Lucifer for returning my friend’s pet. Thank you Marbas for guiding me and helping heal a family member. Thank you Tabatlu for making someone take action in an important matter.

5 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia
Jaden tasa hoet naca Orobas!

Thank you for attending my ceremony on Saturday. Thank you for showing yourself to us so that we could see you. Thanks for agreeing to continue on our project.

Sincerely
Mike B

2 Likes

Hail King Bael,
Prime among 72!

Thank you for meeting me Sunday and agreeing that it’s time we both move on together. I look forward to my life with you in it. Thank you for your generosity in our pact.

Respectfully
Mike B

2 Likes

Thank you King Belial and Opfaal for revealing the cold hard truth to me earlier. I asked and you swiftly delivered. I know the truth and can’t even get mad at it, just disappointed and hurt.

Thank you for delivering, thank you for your swift action.

7 Likes

Thank you to my servitors for doing their job. I just saw the picture proof of the life force being drained from my target…target looks tired, run down, rough, rode hard, and dead in the eyes. I’m not stopping until there’s nothing left.

Thank you for helping me get justice, thank you for the little things, thank you for just helping me period. I’m expressing my gratitude for you 3 and I appreciate what you’re doing for me.

5 Likes

Thank you Archangel Uriel Throne Angel, for compelling that miserable so and so to do as I asked… Thank you Prince Orobas for your reassurances and for keeping me calm.

3 Likes

This is a bit different, but I am very thankful to King Belial. I wanted to make a pact with him. He told me no. I am not ready. I have to wait. I’m going too fast with all of this, and he’ll be there when I am ready.

3 Likes

Prince Orobas, I am eagerly waiting for this saturday, thank you.

5 Likes

The demons who helped me the most in the last month were Belial, who helped me craft some items to free myself via magick, and Bune, who continues to give me inspiration and energy to make sales in the super-saturated field where I work. Thank you to both spirits for showing me my own best side, and occasionally warning of the pitfalls of my worst ones :wink: Everybody needs that at times!

Thank you Belial!!

Thank you Bune!!!

4 Likes

Want to share an interesting experience I had. I wrote a petition to King Vine to help with magic development, in particular astral projection, and meditated visualising the sigil for a week. One of those times, my head got this compulsion to lift up, not forcefully (I could hold it when I wanted to) but steadily, until my head was tilted up at the ceiling, then my entire body had this feeling of being tugged upwards.

I didn’t project and still am unable to, but I thought it an interesting experience, so thanks to King Vine for making it happen.

3 Likes

Thank you Prince Orobas for finding my neighbor’s lost dogs.

“Jedan tasa hoet naka Orobas”

“Prince Orobas, my neighbor’s dogs Hunter and Shadow have gone missing. Please find them right away.”

Results took less than 10 minutes.

12 Likes

Holy fuck that’s crazy!!

2 Likes

I couldn’t remember if finding lost things fell under his line of work or not, and didn’t want to waste any time flipping through a list of spirits to see who specializes in that. For some reason Orobas came to mind first, so I picked up his sigil and called on him. Regardless, he was able to get the job done quickly.

It also seems that tensing up the tensor tympani ear muscles in order to create vibrations in the ear drums while chanting the enn and stating the request enhances telepathy. I stated the request out loud this time, but have had results in the past from speaking in my mind as well.

5 Likes

Nice @Tigris I didn’t know he could do that but it makes sense. Awesome! :+1:

1 Like

Do you mind if I put a link to this in my Monday weekly journal? This is an amazing Prince Orobas success story!

2 Likes

Please do! Also, when Monday rolls around, could you ask him the method that he used to figure out where the dogs were? A lot of times I’m curious to know how spirits do this stuff and make it seem so easy.

2 Likes

Sure thing

2 Likes

Thank you Marbas for relieving the pain and distress my dearest friend has been going through. It’s been very tough. You acted quickly. And thank you for showing you were watching over him all night. Looking forward to complete recovery.

7 Likes

Heartfelt thanks goes to the following spirits:

Asaliah for revealing the future in to me in my dreams when requested.

Hahaiah for delivering practial answers to me in my dreams and for answering questions.

Raphael for the healing of my friend and myself, you have always been so kind.

Mahasiah for helping me acquire new skills with ease.

Poiel for being a great teacher and motivator.

Mihael for bringing peace in my my parents marriage.

Riyiyel for causing my targets to be more generous to me.

Our lady of prompt succor for helping me empower the amulet.

St. Jude my special patron, you have been with me through thick and thin.

St. Anthony the miracle worker, you have been so kind. Keep the good work going.

St. Expedite, the big boss, I ask that we continue the work.

Thanks guys, more work a head!

4 Likes

Thank you Metatron for the sense of power, peace, releasing the shackles, and delivering quick answers to my questions. You truly are a manipulator of reality.

6 Likes