Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you to Duke Dantalion for listening to me in my time of heartache and sorrow. I’m sad & torn up over the breakdown of my 24 yr friendship & relationship with so and so, and your advice is spot on. One day things will be ok, & in the meantime I’ll continue to be strong, do the right thing & handle my business with our child.

Thank you Dantalion for the insight, the tenderness, the patience & for just letting me cry & pour my heart out. I asked you to turn this sadness & heartache into positivity, joy and solace, and I can already feel the pain going away.

Edited to add: I put on my music to try to relax, played on shuffle & the first song that played was “Joy” by Blackstreet. Thank you Dantalion.

5 Likes

Once again thanks to Elubatel! After the past two weeks i have become wiser and even had someone mention my wisdom! Seriously thank you for the help!

1 Like

Is it alright if I pm you? I’ve had a few relationships go south recently and might have some advice to share :heart:

2 Likes

King Paimon and Duke Dantalion I just asked you for a favor right now and I know that you will come through for me, confidence level 100%.

3 Likes

A huge thank you to Dantalion, whom I’ve had the most recent pleasure of working with for the first time. He is shy but mighty! I could not have gotten the information I did without his help, so thank you Dantalion and I look forward to working with you again in the very near future!

4 Likes

Thank you Raphael for the healing. I know you will clear up those little issues too in no time!

3 Likes

Thank you Hahaiah for always working fast when called upon.

2 Likes

Hail Chahoel for keeping the thieves away, just keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you Poiel for being an awesome teacher. You rock! I also trust that you will give me the inner strength I need to continue my studies.

3 Likes

I feel like this is overdue.

Thanks to Bualu for transforming me into someone who never had the motivation to consistently practice into someone much better, much more motivated and focused. Thanks for giving me the inner strength to finally break out of the stagnation of the last year. Also, thanks in advance for helping me quit wasting my semen, I’ve made it longer than I ever have before with your help and I don’t feel any withdrawals. Finally, thanks for fixing my printer.

Thanks to Labusi for helping me to finally manifest money using magick.

Thank you to Ublisi for helping me gain some progress with developing my psychic senses, I have a long way to go and look forward to your help.

Thanks to the Archangels from the Ladder of Ascent for getting me out of a terrible situation, I thought I was going to get my college acceptances rescinded there, phew!

Thanks to Archangel Gabriel for the invocation of discipline that layed the groundwork for my later work with Bualu.

Thanks to the Lord Ahmizura for your guidance on my path, I finally have direction thanks to your synchronicity.

Thanks to the wise Archangel Raziel for helping me connect with the presence of spirits better and guiding me in times of need, I look forward to working with you more in the future as I develop.

Thank you Metatron for bending time for me so I could finish all that work, I didn’t even believe you could do that! That was a Fotamecus-level trick! I look forward to working with you in the future.

6 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and Duke Dantalion.
Thank you King Asmodeus.
The great God’s are efficient and great indeed, they came through for me.

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer,Lilith,Astaroth,Satan,Belial and Kali for helping me to integrate my shadow and all care and support in my current life situation.

4 Likes

King Bael

The first and prime among 72. Thank you for reaching out to me and honoring me so with your proposal. I do not feel worthy honestly. I will formally accept your proposal Soon. We’ll both move on together.

Thanks much respect.

6 Likes

Thank you, king Bael, Kek, and thank you, Lord Mammon, for helping me to find a job that I asked for, I truly appreciate it and honor you both .:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas!

Thank you, My Prince, for granting my 2nd request of restoring communication with my friend. You granted my birthday wish, you are truly mighty and powerful.

I promised to cook you dinner and we will feast tonight.

Hail Prince Orobas!

5 Likes

Thank you to my lovely servitor, Duke Dantalion, King Paimon, Duke Sallos & Queen Beleth for the amazing and unexpected breakthrough last night. The healing is underway, and I’ll continue to be patient & quiet. I’m grateful & humbled, yet I feel so powerful now.

7 Likes

Thank you to Duke Bune. I was having a ton of trouble getting an appointment I need from the government, I couldn’t access the site and even if I could all the (hundreds of) slots were full. It’s common to fight for the slots as soon as they open on Sunday night and it’s extremely difficult to get one after that because there’s too many people for too little slots. If I’m not able to make the appointment I could be in trouble for my visa which makes it a big deal.

I contacted him and made a quick request, and when I next checked the site later that day there was a single empty slot on a day where I could go. The probability of that happening is so low it must have been him. Praise Duke Bune!

5 Likes

Thank u Furcas for stearing hatred between my targets. You have worked extremely quick and efficiently. Thank you Forneus for making my target afraid of me. Thank you Sitri for making my target move away from me. This is yet to happen but I am very confident that it will happen soon.

5 Likes

Thanks to St. Anthony for all the help you have been giving me, You’re indeed the gentlest of saints.

Hail St. Jude even though my request hasn’t manifested I believe it will turn out right.

Thank you St. Expedite for the on going protection. Really needed it.

Thank you Queen of the Holy Rosary, I can see a great change in me, all vices are being cleared after just a few days of prayers.

3 Likes

King Vine - the REAL Lion King
Buildin’ em up - breakin em down - and keeping me from lookin behind!
Thanks - Great King of the Jungle

5 Likes