Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I am writing this post to publicly give my utmost thanks to Demon Seer for his magnanimous help in making me achieve more things in short time. I performed the petition ritual 10 days ago and since then I tend to achieve much more in short time and my life seems less hectic as the time seems to have been expanded.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP SEER!!!

3 Likes

Thank you Agares for restoring Communication between me and my girlfriend. It has been broken due to some unforeseen circumstances and Agares honoured my request in 3 days. All praise to you oh Mighty Duke!

If you ever get yourself in a situation where the other person doesn’t seem to respond to your messages, ask Agares to fix it. He’ll do it gladly

Thank you Astaroth and Lucifer for attracting someone through pure will.

3 Likes

Thank you to 4 of my servitors and the following spirits for FINALLY breaking my son’s father away from the nasty serpent that slithered into his life & influenced him to stay away from me and our toddler son. Broken down by servitor:

King Paimon
Queen Beleth
Duke Dantalion
Duke Sallos

King Vine
Marquis Andras
Duke Focalor

King Paimon (again)
Knight Forcas

Duke Valefor
Marquis Sabbnock

I also feel compelled to thank King Belial for the continued patience with this situation. Belial hates deadbeat dads, and was the one that pushed me to reach out to King Paimon but didn’t tell me why.

When I reached out to him, he told me he could help me but I needed to create a servitor because I wasn’t doing enough to help myself or my son. Find your spine, and get to work. So I created my first servitor. She helped in a matter of days. I created 3 more for other purposes, to attack from all angles. It took a good 5 months or so for things to turn around.

It was confirmed earlier when I talked to son’s father that the gf is going crazy, her life is jacked up, is stressed out to the point she’s leaving him and moving to another state. In the beginning they were so disrespectful towards me, he pushed me and my son away because of her, they thought they were in love after a month of dating & he didn’t want to upset her because of how close we were. you don’t get to disrespect me and think I won’t defend myself spiritually. :woman_shrugging:t5:

So I fought back…and will keep fighting back. He can date whoever the hell he wants, but don’t disrespect me in the process & don’t turn away from my child.

Dammit.

16 Likes

Thank you to Vine, Raum, Focalor, Orobas and Ose. These spirits have helped me greatly with some difficult people and situations. Our work is on going but I just wanted to thank them for all they have done so far. Hail Vine! Hail Raum! Hail Focalor! Hail Orobas! Hail Ose!

7 Likes

Big thanks to Gremori
Queen of the Forbidden

6 Likes

Salutations to King LUCIFER, you got a problem with people? Go and talk/work with Him. Peace.

5 Likes

I would like to thank Belial, Sallos, Dantalion and Sitri for their help when I did a layered spell a couple of weeks ago. I am very pleased with the results so far. You are all so helpful.

7 Likes

I can’t list all the spirits and I want to just thank everyone I’ve worked with so far. I started practicing magick when I was in the mental hospital almost two years ago, I was extremely ill mentally. I’m discharged now, if it wasn’t for BALG and the entities I’ve worked with, I would still be in the hospital for another year or two. I can’t thank you enough.

6 Likes

Thank you to my spirit guides for exposing that gutter sewer rat of a person and leading me to the truth.

4 Likes

This is my public thanks for Dantalion.
Dantalion is a great demon for anything that involves the mind. His powers can not only be directed towards others but can also work on yourself and your subconscious. With his help, I can enter a trance state on command.
Thank you, Dantalion!

12 Likes

Many thanks to Duke Vual. Since getting the sigil pendant, I’ve had far less dealings with our overly loud neighbor who likes to agitate the dogs and over all increase my anxiety ten fold. And thanks to President Glasya-Labolas, because I think he had a hand in it too. I can think outside again! \o/

6 Likes

and HE helped me again the day after. Salutations King LUCIFER.

1 Like

Duchess Bime is still finding me money in unexpected places.

I got a huge rebate on my tax return today, and then qualified for a $20,000 line of credit.

I went from financially sinking to financially floating in only a few months. All without any dead relatives, lol.

9 Likes

Thanks a lot to Lords Samael and Lucifer for helping me being released earlier from a work task that I could not stand.

1 Like

Hail Duke Dantalion,
Avage ayer Dantalion on ca!

Thank you for attending me. You are a mighty and mysterious Duke. Thank you for working on my project and thank you for agreeing to work with me in the future.

With great respect,
Mike B.

3 Likes

I called on Belial to bind my enemies, opposers & oppressors. I offered him my gratitude & public praise.

Thank you Belial.
This is a spirit that can do almost anything. I had a specific calling to this particular demon. I believe he is my patron spirit.

To give gratitude I simply chant his name, while feeling gratitude for the result.

6 Likes

Hail Marquis Leraje,

Thank you my old friend for attending me in tonights calling. It was good to see an old friend and worthy spirit ally. Good luck on your mission soldier. I salute you!

Respectfully,

Mike B

4 Likes

Bael

th

That warning was not lost on me Frog King. That just doesn’t happen without your power. I also realize I need to do a better job with my part in this. Sincere gratitude for your help.

4 Likes

A little late but I want to thank Archangel Raphael for getting rid of my back pain while at work. That part of my back hasn’t hurt me since.

1 Like

Thank you, Lucifuge, for that big acting audition you got me.

2 Likes