Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Godess morrigan for helping me out of an accident ( saw some crows that were looking at me and started to watch them , so I was late like 5 seconds , a car came from where I didn’t expect , would probably would been a small crash XD at least )

2 Likes

Hail mighty Duchess Gremory,
An tasa shi Gremory on ca…

I wish to express my thanks and gratitude to you for responding to my call and working so quickly on the favor that I asked from you. Truly you are mighty Duchess. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Mike B.

2 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas!
Jaden tasa hoet naca Orobas!

To my great Patron Prince Orobas…
You are always there for me and always helping me. Thank you for the prizes you’ve brought me.

Warmest regards and gratitude.

1 Like

Thank you Lucifer, Lilith, and Marbas for your guidance and patience. Thank you Tulatu for your swift action and assistance.

3 Likes

I’m quite pleased with Bune’s work on the task I requested. I asked that she bring income to my parent’s company and clients began to show up whom were obviously impressed (and wanting to do business). I’m quite happy and would recommend Bune to others for this kind of task.

4 Likes

Thank you to Belial for helping me pass an important work related road test.

4 Likes

Hail Hahaiah, thank you for the revelations, you have given to me in my dreams.

1 Like

I would like to show gratitude to the house abundance altar. Both my roommate and I have seen plenty of overtime that has been unexpected, we both may be getting promoted soon, he in particular will be bumped to 16 an hour from 14 an hour, I have had plenty of commissions as well and we have gotten random checks in the mail too. Much money coming in.

6 Likes

Im not sure if this was Satan or Pazuzo so just incase ill thank them both for healing my Aunt from the corona virus. :black_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Orobas… Thank you for everything… I truly love you, my dear brother.

3 Likes

Prince Orobas is absolutely fabulous ah…nice to see someone else who can appreciate how cool this spirit really is!

2 Likes

Hail Duchess Gremory
An tasa shi Gremory on ca!

I give my thanks and gratitude to the mighty Duchess for her answer my call and favorably receiving my request.

Warmest regards and my thanks
Mike B

3 Likes

Id like to give a very special and heartfelt thank you to Mother Lilith. She was the first I felt compelled to work with and since the start of my journey into spiritualism and witchcraft, we have grown closer and closer. Its safe to say I may have never even gone down this path at all if it wasnt for her. I will never forget the day she knocked on my door and as I approached it, I saw no one there but knew it was her telling me “Im here, lets get to work shall we?”. She has influenced my life now to the point where Im undergoing a transformation. The person I used to be was blinded and unable to see the big picture in life, always coming up short when it came to my goals. Now I see the big picture, she hit me with that realization like a semi truck into a brick wall. I know what to do going forward now and Im aiming for success higher than ever before and shes helping me along the way. I poured my heart and soul out to her and trust her with my life. She truly is the sacred mother and the bond between mother and son is the most powerful Ive ever had.

Hail Lilith! The Sacred Mother!

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for making me stay motivated to producing music!

4 Likes

A BIG THANK YOU TO LUCIFER

A generous and honest guide. Thank you for guiding me towards Archangel Zadkiel.

Secondly A BIG THANK YOU TO ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL

Feeling better, feeling hopeful and the clarity. It’s embarrassing how blind I was but thank you to both of them none the less.

Still got head spins, but am sure they’ll go away.

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

I want to give public praise to Ganesh and Lakshmi.

Near the end of 2020, I moved to a new city for family reasons and did not have work lined up. Within a week of arriving I landed the highest paying job I’ve had, with the most perks by far.

Every night that first week, for at least an hour right before sleeping I was listening to Ganesh and Lakshmi mantras on YouTube, and staring at their images on the videos. This was before I started learning about magick and spirits etc, I did not consider what I was doing to be an attempt at invoking them or anything. I also would chant a Ganesh mantra in my mind as I drove to my interviews. The situation turned out much better than I had hoped for, and fast.

I have been reading a lot about angels and demons lately, and I feel like I got a very clear message from Ganesh today that was like ‘hey, don’t forget about us now’. I won’t forget.

7 Likes

Thank you, Orias

Took a little longer than optimal, but the end result was good enough that the target even offered to pay from their pocket for the thing I needed from them. And when I said “Nah, I have the money, take, just get me the thing” they said “Don’t be like that. I’ll pay for you and tomorrow I’ll bring it to your house, I just needed to be sure it was THIS thing and not THAT other thing”.

Welp, thanks Orias, you’re have been the most helpful goetic spirit in my journey so far.

5 Likes

I want to say a huge thank you to Seere, aways helping me
And i want to say thanks to Andras, fast as hell

3 Likes

Thank you Dantalion, seriously, ur really coming through for me when i thought i couldn’t make anything work out

4 Likes

Thank you Lilith :wink:

4 Likes