Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you King Paimon!
This is my public praise for the king, I asked for his help and he delivered. Thank you!

10 Likes

Hail Lucifer, Paimon, Gremory, and Camio! Thank you for turning my phd around in an amazing way xxx

Hail Lilith, Ubi, and Rose; thank you for doing the same thing to my love life xxx

Hail Mandrake & Henbane; thank you for the visit xx

9 Likes

Gabriel, thank you for your patience this entire year and your non stop (and sometimes relentless) effort to get me to pay attention… and for being so understanding when I finally did, not tearing me a new one for being so dense. It’s been a long year and I’m looking forward to what comes next. Yes, all in.

And thanks again for the feather… in my hair. That’s a new one and one that still makes me laugh when I think about it.

5 Likes

Eeeeeeh, President Buer! Thank you for the instant healing (10/10) and the additional psychological counseling! Thank you Leraje for the recommendation (and for hinting something that would have turned out into a huge mistake if it would have slipped my sight), you are a champ.

7 Likes

I am here to thank both Aim and Glasya Labolas for punishing my enemy. The target has been having accident after accident. Hail Aim and Glasya Labolas.

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for helping me out with a qualifying review that basically determines my career for the next few years!

5 Likes

Thank you Rosier for fulfilling what I asked for through a petition spell

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and Marbas for helping with healing! Much love to both of you :purple_heart:

4 Likes

This is my public praise to the archangels and the olympic spirits that helped a relative recover from covid. I am so happy that they’re feeling better. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you Agares, Dantalion & Belial.

1 Like

I want to give praise to Lilith, Lucifer and any spirits involved, for coming to me and guiding me through a shadow working that was very difficult for me. And also teaching me a thing or two about magic in the process!

4 Likes

Thank you King Belial and King Paimon for your strength and presence today. The situation turned around quickly and I know you didn’t ask for this praise, I feel you deserve it.

5 Likes

Long overdue thank you to the angel Sitael. Thank you Sitael for placing me in a job that perfectly suits my needs and probably saved my little family and I. Thank you thank you thank you!

5 Likes

I’ve been working with Asmodai for increasing my skill at evoking and commanding spirits. Since doing so I’ve seen an increase in my skill and focus during my evocations. I have also been experiencing steady improvement. I would recommend Asmodai to others seeking to improve in this area.

Additionally, I have also been working with Asmodai with regards to increasing my skill at my job. While I cant go into much detail for privacy reasons, Ive seen an increase in the skills I requested.

TL:DR Asmodai is great for learning skills, and I would recommend him to others for this task.

4 Likes

Praise to Duke Agares for coming through with my request. You excel at fulfilling every need of mine. Communication, curse work, revitalising friendships and much more. You come through with a solution even when I didn’t evoke you and let me know in someway that you took care of the business.

Mighty Praise Great Duke!

Ave Agares!

4 Likes

I send thanks to Santa Muerte for cutting out toxic people out of my life and protection against them and any new such people :)) And for fast healing!!!

3 Likes

A special thanks to Belail for making a package being delivered in an impossible time. I’m truly grateful.

2 Likes

Hail Sitri! I know it’s early but he showed up ! Gave me a clear sign !

3 Likes

Hi everyone!! merry christmas

I wanna thank you BUNE and PAZUZU!

First time I´m working with BUNE. He assisted me twice in a row! I am very glad

And Pazuzu always assist me when I need it

I’m very grateful for both of you guys!

:grinning:

5 Likes

I want to thank Duke Bune for honoring me with his presence, although I couldn´t hear, see or sense any temperature in the room he cleared any doubt about his presence flickering the flame of the candle (when I asked to) in a way that it couldn´t be missed by my senses and in a very peacefull maner.

I was amazed since I was very close to the candle and imagining that he is the one phenomenizing that flame was great!

Thank you Bune, for your presence and patience… it is very push forward to notice that!

7 Likes