Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Another thanks to Lucifer, Paimon and Dantalion! You three came through again. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Many thanks to Dutchess Bune,

I had forgotten I made the request until the damndest thing happened. The most miserly, cheap, money careful person (a family member and otherwise great person!) I know sent me a Christmas present far above what they usually send.
I even asked them if they made a mistake and they said no. I dropped the topic like a hot rock and took my winnings!

There’s NO way this happens without the Dutchess- no way:)

2 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for your tireless commitment, for your wrath and your lessons along the way.
Thank you Bune, for keeping my ass safe and sound during one of the financially most challenging times for so many people and thank you for bringing me closer to someone lost.
Thank you Orobas for unexpectedly making a dream come true and for your guidance until then.
Thank you Focalor for offering me integrity in a world full of drift wood and things that are bending in the wind.
Thank you, three teachers. Thank you, golden one. And thank you, Merihim.

4 Likes

Haagenti thank you for helping me remove fear and doubt in my abilities and replacing them with courage and faith and giving me true insight into what I am capable of.

6 Likes

Thank you Duchess Gremory and Duchess Bune for accompanying me and helping me whenever I need. My love goes to both of you.

Thank you Lord Lucifer for answering my call. My senses are still developing, and I definitely felt your energy. I really appreciate it. I look forward to knowing you better.

4 Likes

I’ve been working with Belial, petitioning him almost daily.

Belial, thank you for your patience, thank you for all you do for me.

This is an excellent spirit to work with for many different problems in your life.

3 Likes

My Thanks in no particular order to Pazuzu, Kings Vine, Beleth, Belial, Paiman, Bael, Glasya-Labolas, Focalor, Sabnock, Murmur, Andras, Andromalius, Marduk and especially to the SHL.

3 Likes

A massive Thank You! to the Angel of Lost Things, and any other forces that may have aided, in bringing back the cell phone I lost back in the beginning of December. After a month, I had given it up as lost forever.

Quite the surprise to have it appear on New Year’s Day :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you Belial! Hail Belial! I worked with Belial to ensure I was offered and moved into an apartment in the best part of my city, and I do not pay rent with cash. instead I pay rent through services to the owner. I also asked Belial to ensure I keep living here happily and successfully. Belial has delivered in a huge way and I am still living in this amazing apartment and paying rent through services instead of cash, which is EXTREMELY helpful and life changing for me. I highly suggest working with Belial. He is an extremely powerful and helpful spirit. Thank you again Belial! HAIL BELIAL!

5 Likes

I’d like to say thank you to all the guardian angels I’ve contacted for all there blessings.

I’d like to say ty to Bael for appearing as a crowned frog in my scans just wanting friendship.

I’d also like to say I miss you to the Trex that used to appear in my scans with a great sense of humor.

5 Likes

Hail King Asmodeus!!!

I give thanks to Seere, Dantalion, Sallos, Belial, King Paimon and Beleth for accepting my requests

2 Likes

Thank you King Asmoday for your guidance and strong words. I didn’t understand what you were talking about last night, but after an encounter I had with so and so earlier, I get it now. I look forward to my next conversation with you.

5 Likes

Hail Azazel, Grand Demonic Angel, Lord of the Nethers, Chief Watcher and the Lord of Transgressions. I asked you for a miracle and I left it very late at that ! You gave me your assurances and you delivered just right on time. I have no words to adequately convey my gratitude. My devotion to you remains resolute. Itz Rel …Itz Rel… Azazel!

3 Likes

I Would like to thank astarte for her help and quick results. I highly recommend her for everyone!
got one thing now waiting for the second.

2 Likes

Thank you Leraje and Buer for your teamwork :slight_smile:

3 Likes

THANK YOU LUCIFER
THANK YOU BEHEMOTH
THANK YOU ABRAXAS
THANK YOU BAPHOMET
THANK YOU HECATE
THANK YOU LILITH
THANK YOU KING PAIMON
THANK YOU KING BELIAL
THANK YOU PRINCE SEERE

Thanks to you, I have accomplished as major milestone in my life Forever grateful to these divinities, their kindness, generosity and blessing!!!

Huge appraisal to king belial for helping me come up with money and gain my financial stability back :love_you_gesture:t2: And also another huge thanks to lucifer, king paimon, Satan and clauneck for helping me gain studio equipment and the time and right mind for music and living my best comfortable life.

6 Likes

Thank you to Raziel, Arzel and Menadel for listening to my request and helping me out!

1 Like

Thank you Raphael for coming through quickly and healing my daughter over night! And thank you for talking to me in the cutest way through your sigil whenever I call you😉

Thank you Hecate for your support the past few months and guiding me to other entities.

Thank you Aamon for coming through over night and clearly telling me what I should be doing. I still need more guidance and support from you.

Thank you Raziel, Metatron, Camael, Binael for giving me signs.

6 Likes