Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Yasss Duchess Bune!! Thank you for helping me find the magickal supply shop AND for helping me get everything at such a fair low price, I wasn’t expecting to pay so little for all of those supplies!! I feel like Wonder Woman now & plan on doing some serious damage magickwise, I’m so happy I have what I need finally!

Thank you beautiful Duchess Bune

5 Likes

Thank you King Beleth! Just asking for the perfect mate to enter into my life, and you brought it to manifestation! Forget making anyone love you, for the right one WILL love you!!

Thanks King!!!

1 Like

Hail Bune!! All the times you help secure money and your presence is divine! Thank you for everything!!

1 Like

Thank you Nyx! Your a truly amazing goddess and im lucky to have met you. I look forward to many years of working together.

Thank you BIME for the steady income!
If you have a business or venture, Bime can help you make steady income. I highly recommend this kind spirit!
025022-bune

2 Likes

Is padre really legit?

Thank you the great Duke/Dutches Dantalion! I am between moving houses and my leases were overlapping which meant I had to pay 3 week rent for 2 apartments none of the agents were flexible, asked the duke to change their minds , nothing happened , I loved the new place too much to let it go so half heartedly accepted thinking the ritual was a fail! The agent for the new place called today saying government has passed a rule not allowing any house moves before the end of state lock down so he will change the date to the one I want! I am speechless and sorry to doubt your power! Hail the great Dantalion:) Enjoy the offerings …

1 Like

Thank you King Paimon, for working so smoothly with me over the last year. I’m now in a much more strengthened position at work. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you Ose for changing my face physical appearance! I want it to remain this way permantely! Much praise goes to him! Take care :heart:

1 Like

Thank u astaroth for immediate results it’s unbelievable
Thank you lucifer your speed is insane thank you for results it’s always within minutes

2 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte for the on going protection!

1 Like

Thank you Prince Seer for the new apartment :slight_smile: You always deliver with speed!

3 Likes

Thank you King Paimon! You’re amazing!

2 Likes

My deepest gratitude to Duchess Bune :green_heart::rose: and Duchess Gremori :green_heart::rose: for their invaluable and kind presence and help in my journey! :purple_heart::pray:t2::pray:t2::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Nyx for your help, I’ll be sure to repay the favor in the future!
Thank you Moloch for your kindness and for being so damn paitent. Thank you for protecting me and guiding me all these years. Your truly amazing.

1 Like

Thank you Belial. I asked for his protection, & he gave it.

2 Likes

Thank you Kṛṣṇa - simply for existing :stuck_out_tongue: and for being so badass. Happy Janmashtami

Happy birthday you naughty brat :smiling_imp:

I wanted to thank Lilith and any other spirits/beings who may have been involved (directly or indirectly) for:

.Helping me build self confidence (working with Lilith on this) and stand up for myself in a assertive manner. Also self-love.

.Helping me out with a family situation with a sister of mine who needed help. Helping keep me safe but also my sister getting help that she needs. (Not sure who but I feel the help was indirect).

Also I feel Lilith has helped me to become (still a working progress) a more independent person, and not so relient on others for my sense of security/etc.

So that’s my thank you!

2 Likes

I want to thank Vassago, who has given me great power of insight, crads, pendulum, and scrying, I hope to work with him more.

King paimon, I have read so many great stories, and I have been giving him offerings, hope to call upon him soon.

3 Likes

I also want to thank Abrasax, Jeremiel, Cassiel, Raguel, Sabrael, Marchosias, Amun-Ra, Bast, Isis, Thoth, Laylah, Yohack, Kalack, Raziel, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Nuriel, and Shamriel. They have been amazing to me.

2 Likes