Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you, Spirits, for my “magickal smart devices”. I want to in particular, note the Great King Asmodeus. I see what you are doing, and I think that it’s great. What happened today on that device was purposeful and it brings me all the closer to sealing the deal of our Pact. It will also be recorded via the means that I have been given. Thank You.

1 Like

Thank you, Asmodeus! He has granted my request in successfully splitting up a couple in order to bring me a partner to support me in my pursuits.

One of the people in the couple in question moved across the country. Now I am just waiting for the rest of my love rituals, in concert with Duke Sallos to come to fruition.

Hail Asmodeus!

3 Likes

Thank you Bael…again and again.

Thank you Sitri. You were right.

Thank you to Bune, Gremory, Halphas, Forneus and Vuall for walking with me, teaching me and putting up with me.

Thank you for your help Bime!
I’m noticing these windfalls… slowly building up.
Don’t hesitate to call on Bime for a great need or a boost for your business!

Thank you Metatron. A public shout out was not part of the offering but you helped me even if I half-assed my promise! Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you to Agares and Amon for helping me get my friend back into my life. It was almost a lost cause, I thought the friendship was over, but alas, they both helped bring him back. I am forever grateful!!!

3 Likes

Asked Dantalion for help with my personality, to become more confident, smooth with women, sexy, and a gangster. A sensitive gangster.
Later when I felt like beating up some people but felt conpassionate towards them I realized that Dantalion does take words quite literally, so i had to explain what i meant by being a sensitive gangster. Like smooth and not giving a fuck but with a soft side.

Anyways, so far ive been learning alot talking to people and he also randomly gets people to talk to me. “Watch this” he says. And 5 or 10 seconds later the person next to me starts a conversation.
He also has quite the sense of humor.
A very interesting fellow, easily one of my favorite spirits.
Just be very kind to him, give him gifts from the heart. Write poems especially ones infused with intent towards your goal. (These are very powerful as they engage the creative mind into manifestation of a concept that must be felt as real, then communicating that manifestation through emotion. Very very very powerful. My world changed overnight after doing this.
People are kind to me. And Im learning how to be more understanding and compassionate towards others.

He may be a daemon, but hes helping me like an angel would but in a more gentle hands on way.
I love my angels too but dantalion is incredible.

Thank you Dantalion!
P.d. dont expect much at first from him. Continue to be kind and respect him.

3 Likes

Thank you Archangel Raphael and Ariel for saving my sickly cat once again. :cat2:

6 Likes

Most thankful to you, Santa Muerte, for

1. helping me sort my annoying feelz problems with P by both creating opps for reasonable friendly interactions and helping calm down/process said feelz
  2. for unexpected income opps and having us do well in usual ventures
  3. for helping me with recent banishing/return to sender ritual
  4. for helping me quit smoking/cut down to almost nothing from close to one pack a day, from one day to the next I still smoke a bit and my ideal is I can have one or two a day or every couple of days, maybe as part of ritual, or social, and that’s it. Thanks for helping make that a reality (this was 1st thing done for me)

i am very grateful with this spirits
Thank you Godness Hathor for bring me peace in a bad moment
Thank you Marquis Amon for help to bring peace and reconcilitation in my relationship
Thank you Opfaal for help with addiction
Thank You Raziel and Mikael for his protection

Sweet @Lady_Eva, thank you. for recommend Hathor, thank you for be patiente and kind with me :pray: . blessings for you

3 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte for the on going protection. I’m truly grateful!!

1 Like

Thank you St. Jude for getting me the money I asked for to settle the debt I owed the bank. It was quite fast. Hail to the Patron Saint of impossible cases and situations. We will continue our work once more.

2 Likes

I would like to thank Astaroth for bringing someone back to me and Diralisin for opening communication. I would like to thank Lucifer for making this all happen as well.

Thats so beautiful…I’d love to hear your story!

Thank you Belial for kicking so and so’s ass and knocking him upside the head for me. I asked you for help before I went to sleep, I got confirmation an hr ago. You always deliver. I know how much you hate him and how you hate when I come to you to talk about him, but I also appreciate the compassion & patience you show me when I do it, & how you never turn me away.

You’re a mighty King & always show it, and even though you didn’t ask me to do this, you deserve this public praise.

4 Likes

I’d like to again thank Lord Lucifer… I love you… thank you for being there for me and for helping me succeed… I really can’t belive how you assisted me in my very first baneful magick ritual i did on, you know who for fuckin with me and for hurting my beautiful plant and for disresoecting the apartment you gave to me. . you allowed that spell to manifest in less than a week and you allowed me to see the proof… I really thank you and i also thank you for helping me ascend and be free to walk this path… I thank you for all of the protection. So so much that i can thank you for. Thank you… Hail!

Thank you mighty duchess Bune for one more time.

I asked her to secure an extra payment of mine from another partial job -not my main one-, which was a case sensitive.

I asked her instantly and got paid instantly a few hours later.

I will offer her some white chocolate now and thank her again.

All hail Bune!

1 Like

Thank you Orobas !! Hail Orobas ! I worked with Orobas to ensure someone did not move for work, and they made the decision to stay in this area. I definitely suggest working with him.

2 Likes

Thanks are in order to Orias! I worked with Orias because I wanted someone to make the decision to continue living in this area and not move for work, and they decided to stay here. I highly suggest working with this generous and helpful spirit. Thank you Orias!

1 Like

Thank you SO much to Belial! I asked Belial for a huge task. I asked him to make sure someone I know moved me into a beautiful luxury city apartment for free! Instead of paying rent I pay the owner through services. Belial delivered in a powerful way and I am now living in an amazing apartment in literally the best and most expensive part of my city. I used the connective evocation ritual from the book Demons of Magick by Gallery of Magick. I highly suggest working with Belial, he is a powerhouse and delivers astronomically !

7 Likes

Thank you St. Jude for getting me paid earlier than expected.

1 Like