Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Dantalion, Naberius, Forcalor, & all other Goetia spirits for all your help now, & your help in the future. I give you my gratitude.

3 Likes

Thank you for walking with me Bune. I’m forever grateful.

4 Likes

Many, many thanks to La Santa Muerte!! I know you had work in bringing about what I have been thinking of. Muchisimas Gracias :100:!! :heart:

3 Likes

I want to thank all the Gatekeepers for taking me under their wings and I want to send a special thanks to Azazel and Belial for blessing me and looking over me

2 Likes

I thank the muses for this gift of music and art that they have bestowed upon me, and has been given opportunity to manifest yet again in this otherwise negative place. I bless every one single one of you, and wish you all nothing but the best when it comes to a passion. Embrace it while you can. Hail the Black Flame of illumination, and hail each and every one of YOU Gods and Goddesses on this forum :black_circle::skull::black_circle:

2 Likes

Thank you, Duke Dantalion, for speaking through him to me. I needed to hear that.

3 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje for letting me rant and let go of some steam. I know that I need to do what you have told me to do but sometimes I really need to complain about it to someone.
Thank you, Duchess Bune for staying with me the other night and making sure that I don’t snap at some point.

4 Likes

I just want to say thanks to For’tash. I came through like a champ.

2 Likes

The most beautiful thing on the journey of magick is receiving something nice and realising later that you actually had done a ritual asking for it sometime ago and forgot about it!
Thank you lord Clauneck for this financial abundance , and thank you Lucifer for bending time and making it come quicker :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Want to give thanks to Prince Sitri, man he can be a funny spirit when he gives you signs . Also , Dutchess Gremory , Lord Lucifer , marquise Andras , King Purson, Duke Dantalion and Santa Muerte . Thanks for listening and showing your strengths .

3 Likes

Thank you my Sweet Lion, thank you for help me in this emotional heal President Marbas You are awesome <3

5 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, you were listening and started helping immediately. I am so grateful.

4 Likes

ALl HAIL PAIMON AND BELIAL!! After asking for help removing an abusive partner and changing the way he feels about me. Made him leave!!! I asked and 48hours later!!!

7 Likes

Want to thank King Paimon. I put out a petition to get a job 4 days ago and they called me back for an interview. It’s only step one but he always comes through.

Thank you to Duke Zepar for being patient with me and my lust over my current petition (I won’t say what for) I do dwell on my magic a lot especially petitions and I have been interfering with his work on my current petition. I do thank him and apologize for my annoyances. :black_heart:

6 Likes

I want to thank Orias for, once again, helping me.

He delivered in about three days, hour more, hour less. This person just said that she had already made up her mind about the issue. But look who came to fix that for me.

And to think a year ago I was a really hardcore atheist. Who would have said it, right?

Hail Orias!

4 Likes

thank you, great president Foras.
En garde!

5 Likes

Thank you chaviah and naberius

3 Likes

Giving thanks to Aphrodite. I’ve done my first simple petition to her to have my husband appreciate my beauty more and give a damn compliment! He’s not much on them… never was. Well he called me beautiful two days later! Which is funny enough because if he were to ever compliment he would say “gorgeous.” I specifically said in petition to call me beautiful… he did!

I love my Goddess. :heart:

6 Likes

Just again like to thank king paimon and belial, they game me more strength to remove him from my life after leaving, he tried to come back. But they sorted it

2 Likes

Thank you Tehyagrah, Essatorio, Ketzef, Charon, Af and Chiema.

Thank you for keeping my nosy landlord out of my home. Dude kept finding every reason in the world to keep entering my apartment (beyond what was normal). My washing maching broke and a plumber needed to come out. Day before yesturday the damn landlord says he is gonna accompany the plummer and he has the nerve to say he was gonna bring his two teenage daughters with so I can meet them! Da fuk! Nope. :triumph:

So instead of picking a battle with him and telling him that continually coming into my house and bringing whomever he pleases with him is tresspassing, I just called on some Angles of Wrath and told them to keep his ass and his daughters asses out of my home.

Well yesturday morning the landlord called and said he wasn’t bringing his girls and he wasn’t coming upstairs as it wasn’t necessary for him to accompany the plummer. Yess! Success. STFO Bee Itch. :grin:

5 Likes