Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you King Paimon for giving me what I asked for in no time.
:pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

Thank you Glasya Labolas :heart: :fire: for your guidence how to make that idiot shit himself. :fire:

5 Likes

Thank you Murmur :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

A big thank you to Azazel for having my back at my lowest point!

2 Likes

Saint Catherine of Siena, my Patron among the Latin Saints. It was this day one year ago, on the day of your feast, that you interceded incessantly for the gift of my conversion. And thanks to your prayers, I have not felt the need to stray from the path of our Lord. Though I am now an Eastern Orthodox, and no longer a member of the Roman Catholic Church, I will be forever grateful for your prayers on my behalf. May this, your feast day, be a source of blessing to yourself and to all who call upon your name.

Saint Catherine of Siena, pray for us to our Lord Jesus Christ, that he may have mercy upon us sinners.

1 Like

Thank you, Prime Minister Lucifuge Rofocale. You always come through with the information that I need.

4 Likes

Thank you, great Knight Furcas. Like, really.
Thank you, Marquis Leraje. One apple a day keeps someones BS away (and draws an ally closer).

8 Likes

Blessings to the beautiful and wise maiden, mother and crone…your guidance and sharing of knowledge is truly appreciated…

Oh great lord lucifer your assistants has been noted and appreciated and announced…

2 Likes

thanks again to Lilith!!

3 Likes

Thank you Agrat Bat Mahlat for being with me last night. I was up all night long with anxiety and You were by my side the whole time and still are. Thank you so much!! :heart::black_heart::heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Id just like to thank all the spirits that helped me while I went through my hard times. I’d also like to thank all the spirits that have helped me just recently in opening up my 3rd eye some more, thank you Brunhild “succubus wife” thank you Lilith thank you Lucifer thank you higher self and of course thank you Jahova and Jesus. I’d also like to say thank you to Santa Muerte for the help you have done for me and am doing currently.

3 Likes

Thank you, Raziel, for your wisdom and guidance.

Thank you Belial, for not kicking my ass when I turned away from you. I still have some shit to figure out but I promise I will commit to learn from you once I do.

7 Likes

I would like to thank AZAZEL for taking me as his apprentice. Since understanding spirit communication through the inner voice I have been having full blown small conversations and I even learned a baneful rite.

3 Likes

I want to thank Satanachia for coming to my aid again, as she always does. For some reason, she always works in the very brief period of time I need her to work. One time even the second I asked.

I tell you people, she is amazing.

4 Likes

I love Angelarium too, those pictures are very well done.

1 Like

I would like to thank Lucifer, Duke Sallos, King Paimon, Bune, and King Belial for helping me with my problems and guiding me to the LHP. King Paimon and Belial thank you for visiting me in my dreams and giving me the time of day to communicate with me. Thank you Belial for destroying me and rebuilding me, but also being patient with me. You’re the man! Thank you Bune for giving me a great source of income when had none. Thank you King Paimon and Sallos working together in helping me to successfully manipulate a target. Thank you Lucifer for being my guide and teacher. I have high Respect for you all.

6 Likes

Once again thanking the lovely spirit Buer :blush: just verbally asked him without any rituals and it was done ! Also the ever so amazing Lucifer, running out of thank yous for everything you’ve done , it’s my ultimate blessing to have known and worked with you in this life time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks to Marquis Leraje for (kinda) having my back last night. Thanks to him in advance for the support no matter how I will decide on this huge mess.

3 Likes

Thank you, Duke Dantalion, for everything so far, for everything you are currently working on with me, and for everything I know you will bring me soon. Working with you has been amazing, and I am very much looking forward to building a stronger bond with you day-by-day and to being your devoted follower/friend until my last day in this plane. Please continue to bring me blessings!

3 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer for bringing guidance to my life during those past months I felt hopeless. You have not only helped me during exams but also with my decisions in life. I hope you continue to impart your wisdom to me and to other people who needs it. Thank you very much!

4 Likes