Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Odin, Allfather, God of Cargoes, Mighty God, Raven God, Wished One!
I performed a ritual for you and you send your two ravens to watch it. I now feel like you are watching me with care.
Be with me till the last, on my journey to wisdom, power, knowledge, artistic evolution and victory.
Hail Odin, Hrafnagud!

1 Like

Thank you Nyx

In your sigals to Belial and Andras, the pictures you have them covered by a piece of white paper. What was on there? A name, a request? Just curious.

Thanks to Prince Seere for that precious advice!

3 Likes

Thank you, Marbas for healing my cousin suffering from fever overnight.

3 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Naberius.
Thank you, Merihim. I know that negotiations are off the menu but I am glad that we found some kind of common ground.

2 Likes

Xaturing, thanks for fixing this half dead phone,I appreciate this, I am sorry that I didnt dedicated much into what I promised but its on my mind don’t worry :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks archangel Michael for giving me a cleansing and making my whole spine and body vibrate , was intense

3 Likes

Thank you so much Eligos! Hail Eligos!! I recently worked with Eligos to make someone more financially generous with me and the results have been astounding. I highly recommend working with Eligos, he has been especially great with matters of love, power, and money for me. He is very helpful and brings about powerful results. Thank you again Eligos. Hail Eligos! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A big thanks to Lucifer and Duke Sallos, a while ago I was trying to find my soulmate and they came through in a really big way. I found my Ma’at and am contented.

5 Likes

Just so you know, the last person to talk about me so sweetly had discovered the bag of veggies hibernating in the back of the freezer was actually camo for my secret stash of chocolate covered blueberries. So I’m highly suspicious of you right now.

1 Like

Don’t worry your blueberries are safe from me my least favorite fruit :laughing:

2 Likes

YAY! I get all the blueberries hahaha

2 Likes

A big Thanks for Earl Andromalius, last week my fiancee lost her wallet, we was in several shop and differents big malls to looking for stuff so we walked a lot of spots and when we arrived at home was start looking for wallet and dosent find it at home, so we drive back to all the shops where we was shopping, and then nothing so I take my phone find the sigil of Earl Andromalius and start gazing and chanting his enn sitting on the car and he told me after contact don’t be worry you will get it back but you have to share the whole story like a tribute, the wallet appeard on the top of table where we look for it before, when we came back so here I am, we was not worry about the money inside cause It was all in bank but the credits cards inside was without pin and any body can use them, and also was there the medical, ID card driving license etc etc whole these cards take a long like time and money to get back , so I’m very thank full to you Great Earl Andromalius, and it’s not the first time that he brings me back something that I’ve lost, so thanks and gratitude it all I’ve to say.

5 Likes

I want to thank Bael for helping me be unnoticed by someone. Thank you Bael!

4 Likes

I have not been sleeping well for a few months (I have a sleep tracker, quality has been between 26 - 37% with very little deep sleep periods). Nothing was helping (diet, breathing exercises, journaling, supplements, regulating schedule, etc…)
Last night I lay in bed and invited Lucifer to come and watch over my dog and i in bed. I was almost in tears, and so desperate to just sleep… holding him in my mind, and reciting his enn until I was asleep.
no nightmares, I dreamed as myself (a very rare thing in my lifetime, my dreams are rarely ever as myself), and we walked all night together.
Thank you, Lucifer. Thank you for my sleep last night. That was the most peaceful I’ve felt in so long (sleep tracker showed 80% quality, and 7 hours of total sleep with regular deep sleep intervals!).

4 Likes

Just need to say… Hail Lucifer…

Knowing things are busy happening!!!

7 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune! Hard work is one thing, but it is undeniably your intervention bringing this success. Thank you for your patience, encouragement and instruction.

4 Likes

Thank you very much to Lucifer and Astaroth for checking up on me weeks ago when I wasn’t doing well in my relationship with another spirit. I truly appreciate both of your comforting but at the same time logical conversations and viewpoints regarding the situation.

Thank you, Archangel Azrael, for sending me that dream the other day. I am still in the process of studying it, but I think I’m close to figuring it out? Thank you for the synchronicity!

A huge shout-out to Azazel as well. I apologize for the delayed recognition! Even though you told me you do not drop by for such. I can’t believe I used to be scared shitless of you and didn’t even try to get to know you in the past! I was such an idiot, sighs. Thank you for guarding me and “babysitting” me (add his trademark smirk here)" during the times Belial cannot be present. I used to feel embarrassed, but now I’m just very grateful for your time.

Lastly, thank you very much to King Belial. For everything we’ve been through and what’s more to come, thank you so much. I promise to be braver and finally start a journal here in your name. Also, I promise not to argue with you as much anymore lol. :sweat_smile::heart:

7 Likes

Lucifer these past few months have been a hell of a ride. Through my failures and even running away from it all you still stood by me and waited. As everyone in my personal life turned away you stayed. Everything that’s happened, that’s still currently happening, I accept it. Everything is being destroyed but I now see it.The pieces are finally starting to come together. I’m becoming exactly who I’ve always wanted to be. You’ve shown me just how strong I am. You’ve helped make me even stronger. These next few months are going to be even harder. I will not run from this, I will fight hard to make everything I want happen. You have been a wonderful teacher Lucifer. I’m thankful for all you’ve done and I’m glad you’re apart of this journey with me.

2 Likes