Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you, President Haagenti. I have NO idea what you said to me and I also have no idea what that gibberish was, that came out of my mouth :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

I would like to sincerely apologize to Paimon for not openly thanking him sooner!!! I would like to thank Paimon again for assisting me in getting a piece of equipment sold that was taking forever to get sold! Paimon I am immensely grateful and ask that you humbly accept my apologies for not publicly thanking you sooner. Guys if you have a piece of equipment i.e. heavy equipment or even a car etc. ask Paimon to assist you in getting it sold he works fast and kind. Paimon thanks again for understanding and may your name live on forever!!!

2 Likes

King Paimon ,KING ,edit the post plz ,its always King Paimon ,thank you.

3 Likes

King Paimon

2 Likes

I would like to sincerely apologize to King Paimon for not openly thanking him sooner!!! I would like to thank King Paimon again for assisting me in getting a piece of equipment sold that was taking forever to get sold! King Paimon I am immensely grateful and ask that you humbly accept my apologies for not publicly thanking you sooner. Guys if you have a piece of equipment i.e. heavy equipment or even a car etc. ask King Paimon to assist you in getting it sold he works fast and kind. King Paimon thanks again for understanding and may your name live on forever!!!

Thanks for your correction Innocentuchiha

3 Likes

Thank you Malphas, Haagenti, Ose and Keltar.

2 Likes

Thank you, God, Santa Muerte, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raziel, Archangel Raphael, Kali Ma, Orobas, Purson, Saint Expedite, Haaiah, Bime/Bune, Clauneck, Poiel, Hecate, Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

I want to thank King Paimon and Duke Dantalion for helping me influence someone. The next day the clock on the tv receiver got stuck for 24 hours on the hour 18:02 and I am very sure it was not just a coincidence. So I searched the meaning: " Angel Number 1802 is a message from your angels that you have been rapidly manifesting your desires". It’s like King Paimon wanted to tell me “It is done!”.

Thank you King Paimon! Thank you Duke Dantalion! Don’t hesitate to ask them for help if you need it, they are patient and helpful spirits.

4 Likes

Thank you Marbas. You’ve done truly amazing work. From craniectomy to walking and talking in days. I can’t thank you enough for helping my friend.

Thank you Forneus. You make it all seem effortless.

Gremory. There are no words but I’ll find some way to thank you for being there for me.

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for helping me deal with a stressful situation just now.

4 Likes

Thank you God Lucifer for handling my situation ,i am calm and happy now thanks you God Lucifer ,you simply the best .

The Gods never dissapoint especially God Lucifer

Thank you Suhn’tal’ock!

1 Like

Thanks maon for all the hours i get in my job.

thanks furcas for your help. Don’t remember what i casted, thanks for the effort of my request. =o) And this is why one need a journal spells book. TO remember what one did. Also for record of progress. And you don’t want to piss off spirits for not fulfilling your gift that you say you gonna do. One must keep their word.

4 Likes

Thank you, Bune, for helping me! :sunglasses::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I thank Leraje for acceding to my heartfelt casting and rendering a sign, violet flowers I found in my bathroom as a physical sign, I hope my full casting will be completed with his powers of persuasion and darken the lives of those that have cheated me.

3 Likes

Long time coming but thank you Arununna for making my enermy my sex slave, you also taught me a valuable lesson in the process.

1 Like

Thank You Duchess Bune for coming through for me. I really needed the cash and I appreciate it.
Thank you Duke Dantalion for showing me someone’s true colors on multiple occasions. I will use what you’ve taught me during the partial possession that You did to work to improve my own life.
Thank You Lord Lucifer for referring me to King Asmodeus and confirming that He was indeed calling me to Him.
Thank you King Asmodeus for consulting with me and being patient with me. You answered my questions about a rather, uh, risque topic and I will carry out what I planned with You.

4 Likes

I haven’t posted a thank you to Lucifer in awhile. Overdue on it, so forgive me on that note.

Several things have been going on with my life and how things are coming about that I am thankful for.

The company in which I work for has been recently bought out by a larger corporation. Thus, my benefits will improve quite drastically.

I no longer have to worry about my bosses son taking over the business. He was very animate on increasing work hours on all shifts while cutting corners on maintenance. This is no longer the case.

The new company is also going to levy payroll to adjust for those whom have worked there longer (such as myself); and accommodate for company position (also in my favor).

I will finally get a working crew under my supervision instead of operating with a skeleton crew.

For that, I thank you Lucifer. For hearing me out on my wishes.

Ave Lucifer!!

I would also like to give praise to King Paimon.

For testing my resolve in the face of fear. For showing me that I needed to have strength in my own life.

For giving me the guidance to come out of the broom closet to my wife, and to see her loving acceptance in doing so.

I’m not a perfect person by any means. I still have alot to learn of the craft. For I am ever grateful of the patience that the spirits have given me.

In my time to tend to my wife on our soon to be 4th child to come into this world. I give thanks for the space that they have given me.

I give praise to all spirits whom watch and protect my family and guide myself, especially, Lucifer.

Hail all, whose names ring true in my domain!!

So mote it be.

5 Likes