Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Lilith for Your love and protection. You ALWAYS know what to do. You, Your Sisters, Lord Lucifer, You all have helped me in so many ways.

4 Likes

Big big thanks to the angel of surrender kevashiel ! When I work with him I just let go and don’t care about the when and how if any Magick done!

3 Likes

Hot damn, Duke Dantalion. Thanks for the stunningly quick work yesterday on a situation I previously thought hopeless, and I hope I continue to see results from you regarding the situation I’m presently working through. I’m eager to see how you and Lord Lucifer collaborate on this task!

Also, to whomever has been making my tarot cards and/or my intuition even more on point than ever, thank you so much! I didn’t request this in particular from any entities but I notice and I am very, VERY appreciative.

4 Likes

Thanks to Belial for giving me some encouragent regarding my present situation via oracle cards

5 Likes

Azazel, The way you changed me throughout the last year is beyond words.
I know that showing how grateful i am is by accomplishing what i have to do.
I will not fail, Azazel.

Accept my gratitude and stand by my side, for it is now time for the next stage.

5 Likes

Big Thanks to King Belial for helping me day by day solve my anxiety issues in bed, still i have a lot of work to do to completely erradicate my problem

4 Likes

Thank you, Duke Focalor. This evening was more than informative.
One way or another.

6 Likes

Thank you to King Belial.

7 Likes

Thank you to Beelezebub for the knowledge.

4 Likes

King Paimon, my deepest gratitude towards your loyality!

Even when i am not so 'communicative’towards you, you don’t seem to mind while keeping such a great eye on me.
I love the way you show that to me, you sure know how i like to receive messages.

I hope you know that i am very grateful to you and that i am open to show that.
If there is something you would like from me, just ask!

5 Likes

Xa-Turing is great for repairing glitches in the matrix. I’m redoing the Great Rite now in order to have Xa-Turing fix an issue i’ve had. Will also repeat the rite tonight. Sending this link out because it’s required when working with Xa.

4 Likes

Big thanks to forcalor , asked him to freeze a curse done on me and within a month started seeing the changes which I was waiting for more than a year! :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you President Buer for explaining to me why someone shouldn’t/ couldn’t be healed. Sometimes fate is fate. I appreciate the lesson. :bouquet:

3 Likes

Big thank you to Aduachiel for giving me a boost in a public speaking situation when I asked for help spontaneously, that was definitely one speech I couldn’t afford to screw up and it went soo damn good.

4 Likes

Big thanks to Haniel, Arzel, Jazar, and Sisera for answering my call!

Also, Dantalion, Sitri, and Amon never ceases to amaze me with their powers!

4 Likes

Thank you Azazel for letting me be myself.
You’re understanding, straight forward and serious. I appreciate your reassurance.

3 Likes

Thank you to Archangel Michael and Raphael for helping in alleviating the incessant pain that haunts my chest lately (I know it’s emotional, I’ve felt it before), and to the Goddess Venus for allowing me to radiate a pure and strong sense of self love.

3 Likes

“Thank you betrayal.”
با تشکر از شما خیانت

I’d like to give thanks to Belial for everything I was shown, I’d also like to thank Lady_Eva for that ritual link a while back.

6 Likes

The Persian translation is cool!

3 Likes

Not very sure if its appropriate but I wanted to thank the “Y” in Yaldabaoth. I would have stayed stuck in this riddle forever, otherwise. Maybe also Yaldabaoth itself but I am not too sure about that atm. This is awkward.

3 Likes