Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Goddess Lilith for your love, patience, energy and guidance. These past couple of weeks, you have shown me time and time again that you are always there and you do listen and care. Words can’t describe how thankful I am for you.

3 Likes

Would like to thank King Asmodeus for working with me and helping me with my request. Also, being there for me. I feel so comforted and safe knowing He is never far from me. So many thanks to Him!

4 Likes

Thank you Orobas and Marax for keeping thr insects and rodents out of my house!!

2 Likes

I have asked Mighty King Paimon to teach my how to growl, I love metal music but I never been able to do it, and…yes! I can!
Choke on my rage Aggretsuko Cover - YouTube thanks Paimon!!! Your thunder power it is in me now! Thank you!

3 Likes

I really want to thank King Paimon because he convinced the parents of my friend to let her sleep in my house. They never let her do that and I just asked him to help us with this and he helped a lot.
It may not seem like a big deal but for me it was important. Hail King Paimon​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Beloved Belial, Sitri - Thank you for your care, attention and all those intimate nights with You in this week, again. Your lessons and advices are was amazing and as always, it came in the right time! I can sense the change day by day, and your gifts are too kind to me. You are Both amazing.

…and those Deities who are silent around me…
Thank you for your support as well, for I know You are still here to help me, from the background, so I won’t forget. I never did.

:revolving_hearts::black_heart::pray:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you, King Asmodeus. I will put that rage to good use. :black_circle:

9 Likes

Thanks I must say to all my guardian spirits who has pushed me towards the path I walk.

6 Likes

. Thank you Glasya Labolas.for the Car thing… I love your destruction

8 Likes

MEGA THANKS TO SITRI FOR GETTING ME THE P*SSY I CRAVED FOR !!! He is Number 1 when it comes to your lustful needs hands down!

4 Likes

Thank you, Andromalius. :heart::heart_eyes: I never imagined You will take care of this person who blackmailed me in the way you are doing now. You know what is best, and I am utterly grateful. Thank you so, so much.

7 Likes

Thank you Azazel for speaking the words I needed to hear at a low point. :rose:

9 Likes

Goddess Hecate :waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon:
Love you and appreciate your presence and wisdom, in light and darkness.

Thank you for being so observant :bouquet:

6 Likes

If you have certain types of weeds around, you can dry & grind them to a powder. Keep them in a shaker bottle of some sort.

Some weeds that stop bleeding: yarrow plantain, nettle, horsetail, shepherd’s purse, & golden rod. You can use these separately, mix em all, or mix n match. Stops bleeding quickly.

Thanks King Beleth! I had to tackle a difficult situation in sections and he helped with the last part. He definitely is skilled in areas you wouldn’t think from some of the descriptions in older grimoires. If you wish he will bend a person’s will to yours and not just in matters of love.

2 Likes

Thank you Goddess Lilith for setting my heart and mind at ease. Once again, you prove just how much you care. You always know how to make me smile when I really don’t want to.
Hail Lilith!!

2 Likes

You are one person [I see] on this forum who really really loves Satan…

Your loyalty is fierce. Satan must be so proud of you…

Btw: how is he addressed? Lord Satan or King Satan?

2 Likes

Almost exactly a year since I posted that, thank you so much for noticing it !

Yes very special spirit to me, a true partner and source for wisdom and inspiration… I just call him “Satan” he knows how I feel, words force limitations. Actions show a lot more value. And he’s intelligent enough to understand, of course.

With someone like Satan, I can’t be anything but loyal. I hope he’s proud of me as much as I’m proud of knowing him and working with him :slight_smile:

12 Likes

To Marquis Leraje, Prince Orobas and Duchess Bune:
I am beyond speechless.
Thank you so much.
I know that things will probably get more into “hard mode” from now on but I promise to do my very best in order to get the maximum out of your benelovent assistance.
I will love you guys forever and I think that a little party is in order, soon.

7 Likes

This is a HUGE Thank you to Sitri, for bringing me out of my shell and helping me discover parts of me I was always too shy to tap into. Thank you for everything you’ve done, even when you tell me no, I know its for a good reason. The lessons I’ve learned have been great and I’m forever grateful. Hail Sitri. You truly are amazing.

3 Likes