Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I understand. Thank you. :pray:t5:

1 Like

Thank you to King Belial for helping to get my £150 fine dropped and also at the same time getting me the money I asked for in under a week. Praise to Agares for being really efficient and thorough in my request and being such a nice / good spirit to evoke.

4 Likes

Thanks to Bune for getting the Bills paid, Sargatanas for improving me as a person. Satanachia I see your work coming through too.

4 Likes

Posting my thanks to Raziel, Sandalphon, and a few other angels I’ve been working with recently for some personal triumphs. Always feel welcome to work with these spirits.

2 Likes

Oh and also Sitri for a request awhile back that I forgot to post. Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you to the great Duchess Bune for helping me!!! Two days ago while I was at work, I invited her to have chocolates with me later that day to talk and get to know her better. I got home that day, and later on, offered my chocolates and I also lit a green candle for her. Before I could even start the meditation, listening to her enn, etc, I felt a presence and heard, “Honey, you don’t have to do all of that, I’ve been waiting for you.”

We talked, I told her how I’m a mother, I work to give my babies a good life, and I don’t ask for much in life, I just want them to be happy. She told me she would help me for those exact reasons, and to just have faith in her. Well yesterday I got a call saying my refinance loan for my truck was approved, which is saving me $135 a month. I don’t know how I was able to get approved for this loan, because my credit was shot, and I mean SHOT. I only applied for shits and gigs, and totally forgot about it until I got the call. When you have kids, an extra $135 a month can definitely come in handy. I’m beyond thankful and grateful and also HUMBLED.

Thank you for helping me Duchess Bune!!

19 Likes

Thank you very much, mighty Angels of Omnipotence: Elubatel, Ebuhuel and Atuesuel for your help and blessings on this days. :pray::bowing_man:‍♂

4 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje, Duchess Bune and Prince Orobas. Your help is a pretty big deal to me and I will make the most and best out of it.

10 Likes

Thank you, Dear Marquis Amon, you are amazing and faster, i hope can continue work so fine with you my dear Marquis Amon :heart:

5 Likes

I would like to thank Lucifer. He is truly amazing. I didn’t even think that he would turn something so impossible into something so doable. I cannot express the amount of “impossibleness” (if that’s a word) my wish was. He changed the whole governmental procedure internationally just to make my wish come true. And to be honest, I didn’t deserve his help at all. I became lazy but he came through with it. He is truly the best. Hail King Lucifer! He is fucking awesome.

14 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for your awesome music recommendation. And so much more. Love you. :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Dantalion for working on my case! If you want someone to influence someone’s thoughts upon you or anybody else to 180 degree, Grand Duke Dantalion is someone you should work with! In just a span of 1 week, you will already see some progress!

9 Likes

Big thanks to King Paimon for helping to manipulate a situation and make an enemy my “friend”. 24 hour turn around!

11 Likes

Thank you Duke Agares for helping me learn German quicker!

5 Likes

Thank you Ronove!

1 Like

Thank you Lord Clauneck for the money spell you gave me! You rock! :love_you_gesture:t2:

I’ve tried this spell a couple of times already with no success. I think the key this time is I completely forgot I did the spell and have let go of all attachments. I performed the spell 3 weeks ago and just remembered last night I even did the spell while laying in bed.

I received news earlier this week that $5G is coming my way and that’s exactly what I asked for when doing the spell.

Yay! :grin:

7 Likes

I’ve been learning sign language and it all goes way easier as I had expected… with a little help from my friends. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you:

-Asmodeus and Amaymon for breaking with the negative period and bad luck of my life and to attract all I wanted.

-Gillamon, Semeot and Melabed for making my dream job and circumstances real and to push me to get them.

-Corocoon for helping me paralyse the progresssion of my chronic health problem so that I can be demedicalised and controlled with non pharmacologal treatment.

-To the 11 Draconian deities (and the Dragon) I have been working on a daily basis with over the last 3 months. You have helped me progress in my magic SO much in so short period of time. I am in control.

-Special thanks to Lucifer, my patron, and Lilith, my matron. You do all for me. You are my family and I love you so much.

Feeling so grateful and lucky now.

12 Likes

thank you king belial for helping me when i was with my back against the wall and needed
an emergency amount of money and and you helped me to get what i needed with the money without the money for in the most genius and smartest way that i didn’t think of it at all you’re amazing!!!:smiley::star_struck::heart_eyes:
you rock belia and so smart :scream::scream::scream:l!!!
love ya big guy!!!:heart::heart::heart::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::+1::clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Thank you so much to King Paimon and Duke Dantalion for being so patient and gentle with me!! I broke down and cried like a blubbering idiot when I spoke with King Paimon about my babies earlier. I didn’t want him to think I was weak. I apologized and he told me not to be ashamed, to wipe my tears, hold my head high and face the world. He’s just so kind. Duke Dantalion has been so patient with me with my situation and I can’t thank him enough. I can’t thank King Paimon enough! I’m just filled with so much happiness right now. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

9 Likes