Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank You Prince Sitri for turning my ex into a whore upon asking. He made it done within 3 months.

3 Likes

Thank You Ama-Naamah for giving me knowledge and made my english proficiency improved.And also granting me nameless spirit for my curse work.
Thank You King Lucifer who saved my life from suicide
Thank You King Amaymon for giving me knowledge and support everyday. Teaching me in depths.
Thank You King Satan for watching over me and pushing me forward.
Thank You Father Nergal for the guidance and mentoring.
Thank You President Gaap for doing almost anything I request(Dearest to my heart).
Thank You King belial for uplifting the curse while protecting me from back-fire.
Thank You Duke Bune and President Volac for bringing wealth and abundance into my life.
Thank You Baba Yaga for testing my fear.
Thank You Ama-Lilith for showing what love is.
Thank You Lord Set for bringing me closer to King Satan.
Thank You Lord Pazuzu who caught me by surprise for standing in our temple…Thanks for the blessing.

Most of all , I thank all my demons and demonesses for being extremely patience and being extremely supportive

3 Likes

I want to thank Obedemah for bringing an issue to my attention only hours after contact. Thank you!

Thank you Iromenis for helping me in reaction to my previous issue. Thank you!

1 Like

I praise and thank thee goddess Astarte :heart:

4 Likes

May I ask how exactly do you do this?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas!

Thank you for fulfilling my petition for improved divination and psychic senses. I have done 1 reading since and the querant confirms I was spot on. You helped me read clearly and verbalize the messages correctly.

Thank you for being with me when I did my pendulum exercises. Your presence gives me confidence.

We will enjoy our wine, cereals and cigarettes tonight. You are a delight to work with!

Thank you, Prince Orobas!

3 Likes

Thank you my good friend Duke AGARES. If you are taking e-learning courses and having a hard time dealing with the technical subjects or you need willpower and motivation to complete them, give the crocodile rider a call an DEFINATELY you see RESULT. Thank you my good friend Agares. REAN GAGNEN AYER DA AGARES. <3

2 Likes

Thank you King Belial*, Duke Dantalion & Marquis Amon for the gentle push to reconcile with so and so. I understand the need to be cordial & civil, and thank you for listening to me & understanding why I feel the way I do.

*While King Belial may be known to be a hardass, he can be a gentle giant and repeatedly displays patience when I talk to him about the difficult relationship I have with someone. It’s not about love, between me and this person, it’s about respect & Belial makes sure I remember to stand up for myself & not only respect myself but the other person as well.

5 Likes

Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia
Jaden tasa hoet naca Orobas!

This is a special shout out about the work we did today. I’ve just gotta tell you that even after 20 years working with you you still surprise me and make me marvel at your abilities. Thanks for staying true to me. May we ride together forever.

Mike B

2 Likes

Thank you Prince Orobas for attending to my call tonight. Thank you for agreeing to work on my 2nd petition. I look forward to the continued work we will be doing together, and reaping in all the good and happy. Thank you for the visions you showed me earlier today.

Thank you “My Prince!”

Hail Prince Orobas!

4 Likes

Thank you to Duke Dantalion for listening to me in my time of heartache and sorrow. I’m sad & torn up over the breakdown of my 24 yr friendship & relationship with so and so, and your advice is spot on. One day things will be ok, & in the meantime I’ll continue to be strong, do the right thing & handle my business with our child.

Thank you Dantalion for the insight, the tenderness, the patience & for just letting me cry & pour my heart out. I asked you to turn this sadness & heartache into positivity, joy and solace, and I can already feel the pain going away.

Edited to add: I put on my music to try to relax, played on shuffle & the first song that played was “Joy” by Blackstreet. Thank you Dantalion.

5 Likes

Once again thanks to Elubatel! After the past two weeks i have become wiser and even had someone mention my wisdom! Seriously thank you for the help!

1 Like

Is it alright if I pm you? I’ve had a few relationships go south recently and might have some advice to share :heart:

2 Likes

King Paimon and Duke Dantalion I just asked you for a favor right now and I know that you will come through for me, confidence level 100%.

3 Likes

A huge thank you to Dantalion, whom I’ve had the most recent pleasure of working with for the first time. He is shy but mighty! I could not have gotten the information I did without his help, so thank you Dantalion and I look forward to working with you again in the very near future!

4 Likes

Thank you Raphael for the healing. I know you will clear up those little issues too in no time!

3 Likes

Thank you Hahaiah for always working fast when called upon.

2 Likes

Hail Chahoel for keeping the thieves away, just keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you Poiel for being an awesome teacher. You rock! I also trust that you will give me the inner strength I need to continue my studies.

3 Likes