Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Grand Duke Astaroth and King Paimon your powers are truly amazing indeed ,thank you for bringing back the power (electricity in my area) within an hour ,your powers are outta this world, thank you so much.

Thank you Astaroth for literally sitting down with me in a dream and teaching me, appearing in my dreams multiple times, for your beautiful energy, and wisdom.

2 Likes

Thank you Astaroth for helping me.

1 Like

Whoa…thats a lot of Astaroth in consecutive posts​:joy::joy:

Anyway still thank you Astaroth for helping me balance the divine feminine within… Thanks for helping me with my scrying abilities

Hail astaroth hail Anat

1 Like

I want to give thanks to Zepar for slowly but surely fulfilling my request and also Sitri for always coming through and lastly I want to thank Bime for the constant success. I started off on a bad note with these spirits by using a book that I illegally downloaded but I bought the book as soon as I could and want to Thank them for helping me and that we will continue on this journey.

1 Like

@Spiritboy777
Please introduce yourself on the forum

I want to thank king Belial, thank you king Belial for fulfilling my urgent request. Thank you for being there for me today!

3 Likes

Miracles of Bune report:
I was temporarily laid off when Covid started And left in limbo by my old company. Recently got hired at a new place to start in a month. I applied for this place months before Covid. The pay could be higher but it’s a good job as a back up if nothing higher pay comes along between now and my start date which is after stimulus ends and probably after new stimulus will be decided. Once the new stimulus is decided on I will know if the job is worth doing. But in the mean time I have peace of mind which is priceless.

7 Likes

I had a lot of success with Cohzier and Krampus!
Cohzier helped me pick spirits to work with wich are trustworthy, and I always feel Krampus’s love and support. Krampus helped me drive away a spirit of a man who was troubling me for about two months. I know I can trust him. Thanks Krampus for being here for me! And thanks Cohzier for the intuition-boost!

I Want to thank the follow Gods for guiding me and protecting me.
Thank you God Lucifer.
Thank you God Satan.
Thank you Grand Duke Astaroth.
Thank you Commander In Chief Satanachia.
Thank you King Asmodeus.
Thank you King Paimon.
Thank you Prince Seere.
Thank you Duke Bune.
Thank you Duke Haures.
Thank you Earl President Morax.
Thank you President Buer.
Thank you Lord King Master Clauneck.
Thank you for guiding me in a positive light, always.

1 Like

Duke Bune Rocks!!!

2 Likes

I want to say a big thanks to Marchosias for bringing me victory.

1 Like

Thank you Duke Dantalion for everything you’ve done and still doing!

2 Likes

Thank you, Duke Barbatos.

1 Like

Thank you Santa Muerte for the on going protection!!!

1 Like

Thank you Bune for one more time. New job, first payment and some money extras.

Hail Bune!

3 Likes

A huge gratitude to God Lucifer and King Paimon for keeping me safe ,a huge thank you for protecting me and keeping me out of prison ,thank you God Lucifer, thank you King Paimon and Grand Duke Astaroth. All hail the Gods.
I am alive today because of the God’s ,once upon a time I was hunted down by someone that wanted to kill me ,the God’s kept me safe and well hidden ,I am alive today because of the God’s ,I am strong today because of the God’s ,all hail the true God’s of mankind.
All hail God Lucifer.
All hail God Satan.
All hail Grand Duke Astaroth.
All hail Commander In Chief Satanachia.
All hail King Asmodeus.
All hail King Paimon.
All hail Prince Seere.
All hail Duke Bune.
All hail Duke Haures.
All hail Earl President Morax.
All hail President Buer.
All hail Lord King Master Clauneck.

2 Likes

My deepest gratitude to my favourite madman Leraje (10/10 GG) for his hand in my back while I was navigating an unicycle on the thinnest of all threads over a pit of flesh eating zombie dolphins while juggling with burning chainsaws and playing a song on a Kazoo and still looking fabulous at the same time.
Maybe I like you.

3 Likes

You may find it unusual, but I do owe thanks to St. Casimir. Thank you from preventing me from dying. Also to others. You know who you are. Also to Phenix, for your patience. And to the people who have been gods and angels to me, always.

1 Like

Haagenti-
Thank you Mr. Prez!
I have been struggling to make a personal change/ improvement in my life and I have been failing miserably. I have been driving myself freakin’ nuts for 6 months. I made the call on Saturday and have seen massive changes in just 3 days.

It’s amazing how Haagenti made this shit happen while still holding me accountable.

I don’t hear much about this Demon, but he’s been all business while granting me much wisdom to handle this stuff!

1 Like