Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you to Sitri for the most erotic Lucid dreams for the past few nights. (I mean, damn, man, every sexual desire fulfilled)

Thank you to Camio for explaining what “Speaking in burning coals” means. Looking forward to our continued work.

1 Like

Thank you Gabriel, Michael, and Zadkiel for the recent insights. Yeah, I still don’t really understand lol, but thank you. This is one crazy journey, but there’s no one else I’d rather be on it with.

Same, he saved my life from my own hand, too! I love him so much.

1 Like

Thank you Lilith, thank you Venus, thank you Ishtar, and everyone else who helped.

2 Likes

Thank you Asmodai for helping me. I asked Asmodai for help and I got what I wanted.

I first contacted Raziel and then used the sigil of Asmodai to contact him. I asked for a specific help to happen within the day, and I saw a vision of him a few times in front of me to the left when I was on a bike to school.

2 Likes

Welcome @howabouteverything It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest,e etc:

handIntro

Sa’Ahtlar, thank you for helping me overcoming my urges.I am greatful.

1 Like

Thank you Lord Lucifer for taking the time to appear and remind me of the path I’m on. I can’t keep letting petty work drama distract me from accomplishing my workings while I’m at home. Once I leave out of that door I need to leave all issues there and not bring them home with me. Not just for the sake of my path but for my mental wellbeing.

Thank you for reminding me of this Lord Lucifer.

1 Like

Thank you Gremory!!!

Power requested: make a person feel a strong lust for you when next they look into your eyes and to attract romantic attention from someone in a relationship.

Just a little context - this lady is old fashioned, extremely guarded, and rigid to say the least. She’s also a married Catholic (in a messed up relationship however)
Furthermore, our relationship at work has been a train wreck. I include this because though this is possible, there are some things stacked against us.

I made the mistake of trying to do too much at once. But after reading and reflecting, I have adjusted my plan and started to aim for smaller, more strategic, goals.
I figured this was as good a place as any to begin.

The look was priceless and way obvious. The communication lines magically blew open after. She had essentially ignored me for the previous 6 months.

Thank you again Duke Gremory!

4 Likes

Thank you, dear Ifrit crew. What an insane flex.
Thank you, Leraje, Bune, Orobas and Focalor for showing your support even during events way back in the past.

3 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte for the on going protection!

2 Likes

Marquis Amon, you’re the center of my heart & I want to thank you for your assistance in helping me mend my broken fences…

3 Likes

Thank you Set for that experience last night. You forced me to face a dark part of my self that I always refused to acknowledge. A behavior that has caused me to lose quite a lot of friends and hurt quite a few people. The explanation for these reoccurring nightmares has been brought to light. The mirror has been held up and now I truly see just how much of a jerk I’ve been to some people. I will work hard to change myself and mend the current rifts I have. While certain relationships cannot be fixed it all serves as a reminder for new relationships I build in the future. Thank you for this lesson Set. I will fix this and I will do better.

5 Likes

Many thanks Agares and Furfur.

2 Likes

Thank you, Saint Expedite, Santa Muerte, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Michael, Metatron, Sandelphon, Raziel, Zadkiel, Bethor, Orobas, Bime/Bune, Kali Ma, Poiel, Mumiah, Haaiah, and the God beyond all human dogma.

1 Like

Thank you Forcalor. I do not know for sure if there was any change, but I did sense my enemy’s behaviour changed.

2 Likes

I want to thank God Lucifer for looking out for me ,God Lucifer you are the best.
All hail the Gods ,my belly is always full ,all my needs are well taken care of ,all hail the our true Gods, I thank King Paimon for protecting me from my enemies and for showing me my enemies ,you rock King Paimon.
I am thankful to God Lucifer for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to God Satan for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Grand Duke Astaroth for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Commander In Chief Satanachia for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to King Asmodeus for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to King Paimon for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Prince Seere for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Duke Haures for guiding me in a positive light. (this morning Duke Haures i asked for all my enemies to be shown no mercy ,show them no mercy when dealing with them all, thank you Duke Haures for in my heart i already know it is done.)
I am thankful to Duke Bune for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Lord King Master Clauneck for guiding me in a positive light

4 Likes

Thank you Seer. I felt a change in my reality, though I felt there was a lot of resistance from the opposers. I called on Seer again, this time for a different task & will post an update.

3 Likes

THANK YOU TO THE GREAT ONES LISTED BELOW (I don’t know where i’d be without them):

FATHER BELIAL
MOTHER HECATE
MOTHER LILITH
KING PAIMON
KING BA’AL
PRINCE SEERE

LUCIFER, LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE, BEELZEBUB, ASTAROTH, ASMODEUS, ADREMELECH, AZAZEL, SATAN, MOLOCH, NAHEMA.

To those who were instrumental in my ascension. To those who remain nameless but ever present. To those who guide me and work in partnership with me. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

THANK YOU MY MY TEAM. THANK YOU MY FAMILY. THANK YOU.

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for your help and paitence. I will repay you and the others, for the help you all gave to me.

4 Likes